Gift

A/N: Ik its been like six hundred years. I was contemplating if I should write dirty shit after learning about digital footprint. But there's ppl killing ppl out there so fuck it I'm doing it📍

"Are you ready mi amore" Alessandro asked as he slipped on his shoe at the edge of the bed. "Almost" I replied putting my earrings on. I walk out and Alessandro looks up at me with wondering eyes. "Balisima" he murmured as he stood up to walk to me, his right arm circled my waist and he hunched over to kiss me on the lips, something we've been doing alot.

"Need help with your tie?" I asked "Desperately" he sighed and sat on our bed bringing me between his legs. I do his tie and he looks up at me with the usual frown on his face. His hands wonder  on my body as I try so hard to focus on doing his tie. "Alessandro behave" I warn when he gives my boob a little squeeze. His lip tugs to the side and he falls back onto the bed and pulls me on top of him.

"Alessandro we're going to be late" I warned but he didn't care. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" He pecked my lips "yes in three languages, now let's go I didn't buy those tickets for nothing" I protested  trying to get off of him. "You know Rosado..." he grabbed my hips pulling me against him, he's hard beneath his suit trousers "...we can just stay here and I  can cherish you" he ran his fingers down my thighs on either side of him making as I straddle him.

He nibbled on my neck and I  pushed him away and got off of him. "Time to go Aless" I said walking out the door. I heard him groan before he joined me downstairs. He held my hand and opened the door for me to which I thanked him. "We're going to miss the piano show if you drive this slow" I said and he snapped his gaze off of me and pressed his foot on the gas. He's driving with one hand and the other is on my thigh, caressing my thigh with his thumb.

We're on our way to watch a grand piano performance at a very prestigious theatre. Alessandro keeps asking how I knew he'd like to go but I never told him. His aunt Gabriella told me it would be a good idea for a gift. We take our seats at the very top looking down on everyone else in our own little booth.

The place goes completely dark except for the stage that is lit by a spotlight. I can barely see anyone not even Alessandro who is holding  my hand kissing it repeatedly. I'm glad it's dark and he can't see my blush.

The show begins and it's beautiful, the instruments that accompanied the piano were also good and combined made one delightful symphony orchestra. I'm in a trans untill Alessandro whispers something in my ear, something I was not prepared for, something that I never thought he'd suggest at a place like this. "Take off your panties Pink" his voice is low, deep and very assertive.

I whisper in his ear "Alessandro people will think bad of that" I say looking around at the darkness. "Now" is all he says before I comply and slip them off under my dress. Alessandro has his hand on my thighs, pushing them apart "Alessandro I don't think this is a good idea" I smack his hand from in between my thighs.

I feel his warm breath graze my ear "You've been a little sassy these days Martina maybe I should put you back in your place" he whispers making me go flush. I've never done anything before and maybe I'm a little scared. "I feel shy Alessandro" I confess squeezing my thighs  together which his hands force apart. He rubs my clit teasingly and I shift back  in my seat at the sudden feeling. "Relax Rosè. You can tell me to stop anytime you want" he says and I nod. I wonder if he knows I've never been touched.

Not even by myself.

He slips a finger inside me slowly, making me whimper. He chuckled under his breath.He's chuckling? he thinks this is funny. He pumps his finger in and out of me slowly as if cautious about his movements. I moan loudly when he inserts a second finger in pumping faster. "God you're making a mess down here Pink" he grunted in my ear.

The feeling of his long rigid fingers going in and out of me was making me clench and unclench in desperate need for more. The pleasure was all too much for me "Alessandro" I whimper and his large fingers begin to curl inside of me forcing a scream out of me. "Shhh" he grabs my jaw gently and kisses my screams away.

His thumb begins to rub my clit as he's pumping his fingers inside of me and my back arches. He stops kissing me now and grumbles in my ear "You want more sweetheart?" He asks and I can't even say yes so I hum "mhmm" nodding my head. He is going way faster now and he grumbles "you'll stop giving me your sass and attitude right amor?" I nod and then I feel it. Him repeatedly hitting a place inside me that had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

And that's when everything flashes before me. Where every nerve in my body succumbed to the pleasure, where my legs started shaking, where my back arched and my head was thrown back, where I let out a scream so loud the music stopped and the lights came on.

All eyes were on us. Me fixing my dress and my baby hairs stuck to my forehead feeling flustered and ebarassed yet Alessandro beside me sits confidently with his legs far apart and his fingers in his mouth without any form of shame or embarrassment on any of his features.

I look at him from the corner of my eyes angrily and he shrugs "what you taste fucking amazing" he says and I smack his arm with my purse before standing up and dragging him with me. "So sorry for the disruption, so so sorry" I say as I pass legs of people when we walk out.

"Alessandro" I say with my hands on my hips leaning against the car. His eye's scan my entirety and he steps forward to take my baby hairs out of the way and then he grabs my chin tilting my head up to look at him. "Is  that attitude I sense?" He asks and I fold my arms over my chest "I was loud Alessandro and you didn't tell me I'd be making those noises" I looked tilted my chin away from him folding my arms over my chest, and yes I will be petty about it because I didn't know that I would make such noises, that it would feel that good.

"With that attitude it looks like we might have to do this again later Pink." He kisses my cheek and then opens my side of the door and I hop in ready to go home and not talk to him for the night.

A/N hehehehehehehehehehe🤭 side eye Alessandro 👀