in

"What were you dreaming about Pink?" I questioned and her cheeks grow bright red and she shakes her head "n-nothing really, why are you uhm asking?" she asks laying on the bed where I  placed her when we made it to my family home in Betis. "You were screaming" I said and she scoffed "I  guess it's just another one of my nightmares" she smiles sweetly.

I  stand up from my  desk chair and walk towards her. "You were calling my name" I said and she shifts uncomfortably and laughs awkwardly, "yeah yeah I was calling for you to come and help me." She stands up hurriedly and trys to walk away from me but I stand in her way. "You're lying, Pink. I'm going to find out soon enough, and I'll make you tell me evey single part of your dream, and it wont be pretty" I whisper in her ear and then walk towards my desk.

She looks around and then at me, "where am I?" she asked "My family home in Betis, today we're going to the Alonso Martinez Hall named after and founded by my great great great great grandfather. That's where most of our ceremonies, initiations and engagements take place." I said and she nodded and got ready for the day.

•.•.•

I am standing behind Martina as she looks at the grand hall that was owned by my descendants. Each one of their portraits are hung up on the wall, all of them had their wives with them, my  grandfather when he was mafia king and my late grandmother as queen. The last portrait on the wall is one of my parents when father was king. We're   alone in  here and I watch her from the corner of my eyes as she  looks around with curious eyes. I see that the tables and chairs are already put up for the night.

"See that empty space on the wall" I said pointing up next to my fathers portrait. "That's where we'll be" I said and a small smile crept on her face. I took her hand and walked up the stage steps, I  have a love-hate relationship with these steps, I  used to get thrown down them before and now I walk up them with out fearing what comes next. We walk to the pillar where the crowns are sat upon.

"Why do you have crowns, you aren't royals" Martina said looking at the queens crown with amazement. "Wow this actually looks like a real crown" she  said making me grow more and more amused. "It is real Rosado" I smiled when  she turned around with  wide eyes. "You see the man in the very first portrait, he is my great great great great grandfather Alonso Martinez and when he began this empire back in the 18th century him and his men constructed an opporation at the royal palace in Madrid and they went and stole the Spanish kings crown along with the princesses crown right before the crowning took place." I  told her.

I take the crown out of its place and place it on top of her head. "Definitely real, it's heavy" she said and I took a  look at her and smiled "Mi reina(My queen)"  I whispered and turned away and she grabbed my arm pulling me back. "No. Why do you keep saying things in Spanish and not telling me what they mean" she said  still holding  my arm "You don't  need to know" I say and she gives me a squinted eyed glare "two can play that game Aless" she said turning away from me.

"Oh really Martina, you don't speak other languages besides English" I said and she picked up the crown and went upon her toes to place it on my head. "Tu as de beaux yeux(You have beautiful eyes)" she said in French, "told you, two can play that game" she said with an innocent smile and I smirked "Merci je les ai eu de ma mère(Thank you, I got them from my mother)"  I replied and her mouth was a gape. "I speak French Rose(pink)" I said and then I took her hand and walked to the centre of the ballroom "this is where we'll dance unfortunately" I said looking around.

"What are we dancing to" she asked and I shrugged, "some boring elevator music" I replied. She walked up the stairs and placed her crown back and I  followed after. "Will your father like me?" she asked shyly and I wrap my arm around her waist "it doesn't matter what my father thinks of you, you  are perfect in my eyes" I tell her and she looks at me with a  smile on her face. "Are you ready to be my king?" She asked and I nodded kissing the side of her head and she blushed harder.

"Tonight is going to  be one hell  of a night" I said walking down  the stairs taking her hand. "We're  going to the boutique to get you a dress" I said as I  opened the door for her in the passengers seat. I get in on my side and begin the drive.

•.•.•

I'm currently sitting waiting for Martina to come out of the change room. I wonder what's taking her so long. The door opens but she only sticks her head out. "Alessandro I  can't reach the zipper, can you call the lady to please come help me" she said and I stood up and walked towards her "I'm sure I'm  capable of doing that for you" I  said slipping into the change room with her.

She holds the dress tight by her breasts and turns her back to me so I can zip her up. I hope she knows I plan on taking my time with this simple task. There's a large mirror  infront of us and I  look up at her from the mirror  and I  see the tint of pink that covers her cheeks. I trail my finger down the crease of her back. She twitches at the movement and I suppress a smirk.

I zip her dress up slowly and she lets out a sigh like she's been holding her breath this entire time. I collect the hair that falls on her right shoulder and move it to her left shoulder exposing her bare neck and shoulders. I hold her shoulders and then dip my head in kissing her neck. Only a peck.

《《Martina's POV 》》

What is he doing? My knees feel weak when he kissed my neck. He looks at me at the mirror and then kisses my shoulder softly trailing his kiss to  my neck causing me to shiver, not knowing how to even speak. I open my mouth to speak yet nothing comes out.

"Alessandro!" I manage to  mutter barely above a whisper and he hums in response. "Alessandro!" I repeat because it is all my brain can think about at all. We really shouldn't. He stops and brings his lips to  my ear. "That's how you were calling my name last night" he whispered, his voice sounding lower than it usually is. He didn't do anything, he moved his head from the crook of my neck and so I  turn to look at him.

"You could have stopped me yet you didn't" he says looking at me closely. Truth is I didn't want him to. "You look perfect by the way" he adds before he walks out but before he leaves he says, "Don't think that this is over...Martina"

Once the door closes behind him I practically fell to the couch in the dress room. I  felt the butterflies in my stomach begin to simmer down and I ran my hand through my hair nervously and begin to fan my face trying  calm myself before going out to show him even though  he's already seen me.

Once I feel ready I walk out and walk towards him. He puts his hands in his pocket and his mouth forms into a thin line that quirks up at the corners in the slightest. 

______________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR💕

Sooooooo hehehehe😬
We got a bit of spice😱
Just a tiny bit maybe more in the future😏