First

《《Martina's POV 》》

I walked out of Alessandro's room and into Christina's. She wasn't there but I saw she left paperwork and a laptop on the desk for me to fill in.

I  took a shower and got dressed into mom jeans and a white shirt.  I walked down the halls headed  for the kitchen  when suddenly  I  felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a room.

I was about to yell for help but was spun around and my eyes met with Ricardo's.  "You scared me" I  said clutching at my chest.

I looked at the smirk on his face and saw that he was licking his lips. "Didn't mean to scare you,  just wanted to see you" he whispered  before turning on his heels and walking to a drawer.

It took me a while to figure out that this was his room. He was in dark suit trousers and he hadn't put on a  shirt yet.

"I can leave you to change" I  said feeling awkward. "You've seen me shirtless before, plus I  know you like it" he smirked and I could feel my cheeks scortching.

"No, no Riccardo I  really should get going, I don't want to waste your time" I  walked to the door and opened it but Riccardo closed it  towering over me.

I turned around and he was so close his breath was lingering in my ear. I  want to give in  but I don't want to at the same time.

"Martina " he whispered in my ear and I nodded. "What do you want?" He questioned.  "I  would like to get some breakfast " I  replied and he looked at me dumbfounded.

He shook his head and sat on the edge of his bed. "Did I say somethings wrong?" I said walking towards him.  He looked up at me and he was shocked.

"No No No Martina, you didn't do anything.  I just...I  don't want to make you...it's  just you're...I  just want to know what you want" he said, he scratched the back of his head  looking to the side.

"What do you want?" I questioned and walked towards him. "I want you to kiss me" he said shyly and I kind of felt guilty for not realizing.

"I would but I..." I  began but he cut me off "but you like Alessandro? " he said and I felt my face burn and my heart race.

No I can't let Riccardo get hurt especially when he said he likes me and has been nothing but good to me.

I don't answer his question instead I press my lips against his. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in between his legs.

I have never kissed anyone before and I don't know what I'm doing. Riccardo seems to like it so I don't stop.

We pull apart to catch our breath and soon his lips are back on mine his arms move from my waist and trail down my lower back and then lower giving me a squeeze.

Oh wow. "Riccardo hurry your ass up we're going to be late!" Alessandro's deep voice grumbled by the door.

"Mhm, I'm coming" he said and looked at me with a smirk. "As much as it pains me to say this, but I should get going, maybe we can do this again later" he said holding my hips sternly.

"Yeah, see you later" I said turning around and walking away but he smacked my backside making me yelp, and he chuckled. I just carried on walking my cheeks have burnt off at this point.

I couldn't  help but notice the  bruise on his cheek  like he'd been punched but I  ignored it   remembering he's in the mafia.

I opened the door and walked out. My cheeks hurt from all of the blushing. I walked to the kitchen and Alessandro gives me a single glance  and his jaw begins ticking.

"Hey" I  greeted taking the milk from the fridge. I  could  see he was upset. "Hi" he grumbled harshly.

Ok someone is in a mood.

"What's got you so red this morning" he grumbled rolling  his eye's and taking his cup of coffee from the counter and taking a sip.

"Uhm nothing at all" I  said and because god is in my favor Ricardo walks in and wraps his arms around  my waist and pressing  a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning everyone" Ricardo beamed and I  could  see the annoyed look on Alessandro's face.

I looked up at Ricardo and back down at my feet. His arm traveled  down my back and held my backside making me blush.

I  looked up at Alessandro and his eye's met mine his eyes holding  a glint of hurt in them and  then returning to  their usual lifeless shade of blue.

He's  had that glint of  hurt recently, it never really lasts long. Every time someone notices it he returns his cold eyes almost as if hiding it.

Seeing  that he was probably  annoyed that I'm  taking too much of Ricardo's time I  plan on excusing  myself.

"I'll  see you later" I  smile up at Ricardo and  turn on my heels walking  past when I  suddenly feel a sting on my backside, Ricardo had just slapped me.

Alessandro grumbled cuss words under his breathe and walked out of the kitchen. Oh my god my cheeks hurt so bad both my face cheeks and my butt cheeks.

I run up the stairs and  into Christina's  room shutting the door. "Okie dokie I  better get started on this" I  sigh sitting  up on the chair.

Ricardo and I? I don't  know how to feel about us. I have never dated anyone. I didn't even know he wanted a kiss because I  couldn't tell.

He also said that I  like Alessandro,  of course I  do, I  like everyone but I  don't like Alessandro in the way that he thinks.

I think.

He said we'd do this again later, does he mean we're going to kiss again. I'm  not sure. Aghhhhh  why am I  thinking  about  this right now  I  have work to do.

Maybe he thought I  like Alessandro because I  sleep in his room. No I dont like him it's only because I have nightmares. Right.

Ok fine not only that but, I trust him and he trusts me, and I  feel safe around him maybe I  could learn to feel that way with Ricardo.

And then later sleep in his room instead of Alessandro's.