Know

《《Martina's POV 》》

He said he learnt to like pink. I wonder what that means. "What do you like doing?" I questioned.

"I like fighting" he answered sitting on the bed beside me. "What do you like doing?" He questioned leaning on the headboard. "I like reading " I answered. "So do I" he replied.

"Tell me something nobody knows about you" he said and the excitement was radiating off of him. "When I was 11 I straightened my hair because my crush said he doesn't like girls with curly hair" I said giggling at the old memory.

"Well he's a scrub, you look beautiful with your natural curly hair" he said looking down at me and then back up at the view infront of him my cheeks heated up.

"So let's hear something about you Aless, tell me something nobody knows about you" I said sitting up and crossing  my legs under the covers, waiting with a mischievous grin plastered on my face.

"Ok,promise me you won't tell anyone" he said and I  held my pinkie out, he looked down at it and then back up at me " Are you forgetting something?" He said holding his bandaged hands up in the air.

"Oh shoot, I totally forgot about that, cancel the pinkie promise a promise is enough" I  said looking up at him. "Ok if anyone finds out about this Pink,I swear I won't forgive you" he chuckled.

"I won't  tell anyone please just tell me already" I  whined  shaking his shoulder. "Ok, ok, fine.

Something nobody knows about me is that...I actually sing and play the piano" he said and I was shocked.

"Really no ways show me" I  said but he shook his head. "Come on, you're not pitbull but you're John Legend even better" I  said and he laughed.

"I'll play the piano for you only, I  don't sing infront of people, plus puberty did a number on me" he joked and I  laughed. He's right though his voice is a deep one.

"Follow me" he said and I got out of bed and followed him he went to his book shelf and I looked at him. "Don't tell me you're going to pull some book and the shelf is going to reveal a hidden  doorway."

He chuckled, "nope even better" he said and I wonder what that means. "Watch this, 'Open Sesame'" he said and the shelves moved aside.

"Ok I think I prefer the one where you pull the book" I  joked  before walking in. "This is between you and me Pink, nobody knows about this place not even Ricardo" he said.

"Ok I promise" I  said. The first thing  I  see is a black grand piano in the middle of this large room. "What is this place?" I asked looking  around in admiration.

"It's  my mancave" he said taking a seet on the  stool that was part of the piano and I  stood infront of  the piano and watched.

He played John Legends song 'All of me' and I  watched as a smile was plastered on my face. He is really good I could listen to this all day.

He glanced up at me and I  swear I saw a slight hint of red cross over his tan cheeks and quickly fade away.

"You're my downfall"

"You're my muse"
"My worst distraction"
"My rhythm in blues"

I shouted and he chuckled, "You're not bad Pink," he said before he changed the song. "Wait is that Shawn Mendez I hear" I  questioned  and he nodded. 

"Now you have to sing" I  said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cause I know I  can treat you better"
"Than he can"
"And any girl like you deserves a gentleman"
"

Tell me why are we wasting time"
"On all your wasted crying"
"When you should be with me instead"
"I know I can treat you better"
"Better than he can"

He sang so passionately almost as if he meant  it. He is really good I never expected that, I  mean who would. A mafia man who sings too, a very odd combo.

He finished the song and I  clapped for him and sat next to him. "Teach me" I asked sitting beside him and pressing random  keys .

"Ok let's start off with something simple" he said and took my hands, his touch gives me a feeling that I can't explain. He lifted my hands slowly  guiding them to push each  key. I  memorized them and the song came together and I could hear what song it was.

"Twinkle twinkle little star" I  gasped amazed that I  learnt so quick. I  looked up and he was holding back a smile. He grinned a lot but smiling he always flashed smiles for a second and they were always closed mouth.

I dragged a single finger across the keyboard like they did in the  movies and he let a smile slip, and I noticed the single dimple on his left cheek.

He whispered something in Spanish yet again only this time he wasn't sad he was happy. "Aless, what are you saying" I questioned.

"Nothing forget about it" he said smiling in deep thought. "Come lets go, you need to get some rest" he said but I didn't move. "Can't we  stay a little longer, please" I  begged.

"If that's what you want, fine" he replied. "You want to hear a story?" I questioned and he nodded. "It's  my life story by the way, nobody knows about it, but I figured that I'd tell you" I said sitting on one of the bean bag chairs in his mancave.

"Why are you telling me" he said softly looking  at his hands. "Because you trust me and so I trust you" I replied and he sat beside me.

"So when I was just a  little girl I lived with my mother, my father and my older brother Sebastian. My father he wasn't the nicest, he lost his job and started drinking. He got into illegal things and one night we had to flee our home because the cops were after us.

He was drunk that night but still chose to risk his families lives to save himself. It was dark and in a matter of a second the car started flipping and all I  saw was blood.

I  opened my eyes and saw Sebastian next to me gasping for air and I had the time to save him but I  never knew how to.

I was only 8 and it was at that moment that I decided to be a doctor, I  sacrificed  having a normal typical childhood to save others.

After the death of my parents and Sebastian I went to live with my aunt who was very cruel to me. She treated me like trash and put her daughter on a pedestal.

I didn't complain they are here helping me after all. One day a very wealthy man and his son came over and his son was very handsome so my aunt wanted him to choose her daughter over me.

Her daughter was drenched in pearls while I sat there in muddy jeans and a torn shirt. But he chose me so you can imagine the disgusted looks they gave me.

So I  left with this rich family and soon became friends with the rich boy I've come to know as Noah. We were bestfriends and when he got older he got an apartment and we stayed there while I  studied to be a doctor.

I got an internship at a hospital as soon as I  turned 18 and on my 3rd week I rode my bike home saw a limping man at a park, tried to help him, he got shot dead and I helped his killer as well and left with the killer who I have come to know as Alessandro.

We flew to Spain and now I  am in a beautiful mansion trying to figure out if it's a good idea that I'm  here." I whispered looking up at Alessandro who has an unreadable expression on his face.

"It is a good idea that you're here" he responded. "Can I ask you something Pink" he said and I nodded. He took a deep breath and let out a shakey sigh.

"Are you...