Take her

《《Riccardo》》

"I don't  know  Riccardo. I think he's  really upset  with  me" Martina said worriedly  as she snuggled in my  chest.

"No, he's  not" I said rolling  my eyes at how  childish  he's  beeing. "You don't  understand  Riccardo  he-he  hates me" she  looked  down.

"Why would he hate you  Martina" I said kissing her on the shoulder. "No, you should have heard the things he said" she whispered.

"What did he say to you?" I  gritted angrily. She just shook her head and I knew not to push it. "He's  also been leaving early in the morning and  coming back late mornings...what is that all about?" She asked.

I sighed and brushed the hair out  of her face. He's visiting his mothers grave again. He used to do that when he was younger I thought he got over that.

"Don't worry about it Martina he'll be alright" I pecked her on the lips and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

At around 3 am I got up and ready to talk to Alessandro about our buisness  trip to Mexico. It's  clear that's  not the only thing we'll  be talking about.

I knocked  on his office door as lightly  as I could trying to hide my anger. "Come in" he said sternly and I stormed in.

"Alessandro, we need to talk" I said sternly  standing  across from him as he took a long drag of his cigar.

"If it's  about your bitch I dont want to  fucking hear it" he blew the smoke out rolling his eyes. "Don't  you dare fucking  call her that" I  gritted.

His lips quirked up at the corner  and he sat facing me completely  with his arms resting on his desk.

"Do you not realize who the fuck you're  talking  to?" He said sternly. "I know exactly  who the fuck  I'm  talking  to Alessa--"

I was cut off by his gun clicking and him aiming  it in my direction. "Then I'd  watch my mouth if I wear you Riccardo" he tilted his head to the side with an evil grin on his face

"No you watch what you say to her" I pointed a finger at him  and his finger moved closer to the trigger but I knew he wouldn't  have the balls to pull it.

"You know what your problem is Alessandro?" I questioned  and  he rolled his eyes. "What?" He rolled his eyes.

"You're so fucking  jealous. You want her. I know you do, I  can see it in your eyes. You keep telling yourself you don't  because you know you cant have her. You hate the idea that she chooses me over you Alessandro" I  spat with  venom lacing my tone.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" He raised his voice  and stood tall squaring up to me. He's  only 6 inches taller than I am.

"Oh really Alessandro,  listen to yourself. You're  getting all uptight and  defensive over her.

You also changing, look at you. You're visiting  your mom's  grave"

"Leave my mom out of this"  he stormed towards me. I chuckled "You kept promising to  find her killer but how long has it been,youre  fucking pathet--" Alessandro wrapped his  hand around my  neck and threw me on his mahogany desk  making it break with a thud.

I looked up and he took his tux off and unbuttoned his first three buttons of his shirt. I got up  from the  ruble and tackled him against  the wall making him groan.

He kneed me in the stomach and  I  punched him in the gut. He pushed me away enough  to  create distance between us  and punched  my jaw making me stumble back.

Not gonna lie that through me  off a bit. I was on my knees and I  saw his blurry  figure walk towards me.

He fisted my hair making my head turn to face him. "You keep fucking  talking shit and you don't  know Riccardo." He began and the door opened but we didn't  care to look.

"Maybe if you weren't  so busy with that stripper  that night maybe you'd  know that I could've  found my mothers killer but they wanted the evidence  in exchange  for Martina. And I  wasn't going to  do that to Pink, Riccardo.

So don't  you fucking call me pathetic. I  made a promise  to my mother and I'm  going to keep it. And you dont know me Riccardo, no one ever fucking will" he said but I  took a whiskey glass  that  had fallen  from his table and hadn't  broken  to my suprise  and smashed the  glass across his head making him drop down.

"Riccardo?" I  heard her voice  say full of  fear. I looked up and by the door Martina stood in her pyjamas looking at the lifeless Alessandro  on the floor with shock.

"I can explain" I  stood up, and walked  towards  her but she walked back in fear and shook her head.

"Martina" I whispered and she shook her head. "Get away from me" she said and I  felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Martina I'm  not going to  hurt you" I  said softly  walking slowly towards her. "Martina please"  I pleaded.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she ran past me to Alessandro  who was unconscious with blood oozing out his forehead.

"Aless are you ok" she said letting  his head rest on her lap. "He's  not unconscious, but he is injured, it's  not a serious  injury  and he isn't  showing any sign of a concussion so there's nothing  major we need to be concerned about" she said her doctor  side showing.

"Help me take him to his bathroom, so I  can clean him up" she said and I  nodded  walking to him and wrapping his arm around my shoulder  and he used the little  strength he had to walk.

I sat him down and I felt guilty for everything  I said. "Martina how much did you hear?" I questioned  worried  that  she heard about the stripper  part.

"Enough" is all she said. "I'm  sorry" I whispered but  she  shot me a glare. "No I don't  want to here it Riccardo, and you don't  mean it either. I think its best you just leave" she said sternly to my suprise.

"I want to help" I said and she scoffed. "You  wouldn't  have to if you didn't  hit  your friend with a whiskey  glass you wouldn't  have to help him" she said bitterly.

"Fine. I'll  leave" I said and my tone  was a hurt one. "I love you" I  whispered  on my way out and she didn't say it back.