Deep

《《Alessandro's POV 》》

I watch her as she whispered for me. She said she only feels safe around me. I wasn't in my room where she thought I  was. I  was standing behind her listening to what she wanted to tell me.

She places her head on my door in defeat that I wasn't there. "Pink?" I said and she was startled and turned around backing against the door. "Ohhhh uhm Alessandro I- I  was just you know I  wasn't stalking you or anythin- I  was , I was just  uhm looking for you not in a creepy way, ofcourse hehe you know just wanted to ask if uhm, you, if I could ehmmm, nevermind Goodnight" she rambled turning red like a tomato.

I was towering over her and she looked down before awkwardly walking around me but I stepped in her direction blocking her, she walked to the left and I stepped in her direction blocking her once again

"Pink, you can go in my room if you are having nightmares don't be afraid." I tell her and she looks up at me, "really?" She asks unsure "Really" I  assure her and open the door for her.

She walks ahead of me and I  take the opportunity to look at her. Wait what she's only  wearing a  shirt where the hell are her pants.

"Pink, where are your pants, you just walk around in a shirt" I arch a brow. "What no" she says pulling her shirt up revealing the shortest pair of shorts I have ever seen, still looked good though. "Oh" I say quickly licking my lips so she doesn't see and clearing my throat.

"Uhm so where can I sleep?" She asks looking around with a blanket in one arm and a pillow in the other. "On my bed" I reply watching as her face went red.

"Don't you want to sleep on my bed?" I  say keeping a straight face but deep down I wanted to tease her a bit. "Yeah- uhm I  mean nooooo- yeah it would be nice to sleep on a bed- but..." she ranted.

"But you don't want to sleep on mine?" I finish  for her. "No, I mean I don't mind sleeping on anyone's bed but if you mind  I can sleep somewhere else" she says a little more confident now.

"I don't mind" I say locking the door and slipping my shirt off. She gets redder and redder. I love teasing her she's too innocent.

She is frozen on the spot standing next to my bed infront of my bedside table. I slowly walk towards her and I swear her face is catching a light. She blushes so much so easily.

I walk slower looking deep in her eyes and when I am just a few feet away from her I reach behind her to my bedside table to get myself a cigarette and she stands still making sure not to move. She even stopped breathing.

Ok she isn't breathing I should probably stop messing with her. "Goodnight Pink" I whisper in her ear and walk to my balcony.

I stop at my balcony entrance and look over my shoulder waiting to get a goodnight. "Uhm yeah uhm Goodnight Aless" she said and smiled at the new nickname she gave me.

"Aless?" I questioned turning around completely and arching a brow. "Uhm yeah. I mean I  thought because you call me Pink, I  could call you Aless" she said shyly. "Ok, but don't call me that infront of people" I say before turning around and lighting my cigarette.

I took a long drag and looked out the  balcony. Spain never gets old for me. "Uhm Aless, if I sleep on your bed where will you sleep?" She asked and I  took another long drag and turned to face her.

"On my bed" I  replied, but I  was only teasing her, I  don't  sleep. " Wait you have another bed?" She asked looking  around. "No" I  replied giving her a confused.

Her face heated up, this is fun but I  won't  put her through anymore torture. "Don't worry Pink I  don't sleep" I  said blankly. "How don't you sleep, yesterday you slept and you snored like crazy" she giggled.

"That's a one time thing, if I  sleep I'm  half awake" I tell her grinning as I  turn back to watch the skyline.

Soon she was asleep and once again she had a nightmare I quickly walked over to her as soon as the nightmare started and my fingers caressed her scar, and she was calm again.

I can't keep doing this, she needs to seek help with her trauma. I  wouldn't mind doing this every once in a while because I want to keep her safe but imagine  her not being able to sleep anywhere without having these nightmares bothers me.

I don't want there to be a situation where she is dependant on me, what if I'm not  here, it will be all my fault when she has these nightmares. I can't let that happen to her.

I  slowly pulled my fingers away and planted a light kiss on her temple where her scar was. "Goodnight Pink" I whisper to myself more than to her.

I went out of my room and to the kitchen to get myself some water  and I see Ricardo is there as well. "Wassup" he said eating a pack of cheese puffs.

"Nothing much just wanted to get a glass of water" I reply filling the glass with ice cold water. "Actually now that you're here I  actually wanted to ask you something" he said and let out a sigh.

"Sure, hit me, I'm all ears" I say  with my back to him still fixing up my glass of water. "Are you and Martina...together?" He questioned with a touch of vulnerability. The thought of him going soft made me gag.

"No, why?" I questioned turning around and taking a sip. "I just...I  know we just  met but I think she's really cool" he said and I could hear the passion in his voice.

I nodded and downed the whole drink be fore striding away. Ricardo likes Martina, isn't that wonderful.

I could feel my blood boil and I was getting  angrier and angrier  trying my best to stay calm.