The Night

《《Alessandro's POV》》

She looked so perfect and I tried so hard not to smile, I tried even harder not to zip her out of that dress in the changing room. After I paid for her dress we went back to the mansion and fell asleep. Well she fell asleep I just watched her. "You make me feel things that I never thought I'd feel, Martina" I whisper knowing very well that she's fast asleep. "I've never met anyone like you" I whisper shaking my head at the thought. "Someone so kind, so sweet, and so generous even when sometimes someone is not deserving of your kindness, you still give it away" I whisper.

"So so smart yet so so very clueless, so shy, so innocent, so righteous, so pure, so caring, and so strong, very strong. Even with the fair share of shit you've been through you still keep that smile on your face. That dimpled smile of yours, so genuine and so gentle" I whisper. "And I'm the opposite of you and everyday I fear I might make your smile falter into a frown, but instead you've made me smile instead" I smile.

"And my favourite thing about you is your blush, I've never met anyone who blushes as hard as you do. I have not a single problem with that because it amuses me a lot"  I turn around and lay on my back "I will admit that I  admire you deeply" I whisper  before shutting my eyes and waiting for tomorrow to arrive. Tomorrow night is the night I announce my marriage to Martina infront of everyone.

I feel Martina's  hand under the covers slide up the crease of my abdomen and then up my chest that has increased its beating, her fingers caressed my jaw and then she squished my cheeks together and then she played with my hair and then her hands slid back down to my torso and she wrapped   her arm over my waist. "Pink?" I whispered and she just snored lightly. I smiled and then closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep, and I do.

•.•.•.•

My eye's open wide when I feel all the blood in my body begin rushing down to my "cazzo" I gasp when I see Martina unconscious and straddling me. Her head is rested on my shoulder and she's rested right on top of me, and she hasn't realized it. She will soon if my erection reaches a certain stage. I don't want to wake her up but "dammit" my head falls back when she moves repositioning herself.

I slowly begin to slip away from beneath her but its like every movement that I make, the more that I feel her. Finally I  slip away and I  get out of bed. Holy shit. I  hear Martina moving nonstop on the bed, she  begins rolling on the edge of the bed and I  hurry towards her before she hurts herself. "Alessandro" she yawns giving me a confused look before rubbing her eyes. She always has that look when she wakes up.

"Be right back" I tell her a little flustered at my minor issue. She nods and then I  walk off glad that she hasn't noticed. "Wait what's in your pants?" She asked and I froze. I turned around and her eyes widen at the sight before her, "don't  look Martina" I said mortified for the first time. She then looks me in the eye and then her eyes  keep going down, "Martina my eyes are up here" I place my hand over my the very prominent bulge.

"I'm  not looking I swear"

"Yes you are. Martina look up."

"I can't stop looking at it"

"Why not?"

"It's literally staring at me"

I walk to the bathroom  stiffly and lock it behind me. Fucking hell. I don't know what to do,  I don't know how to fix this, "fuck!" I shout out leaning against the wall  wall and flexing the muscles on my arm to try and subside my boner. God dammit did I really just get bricked up by her just laying above me not even trying to arouse me but by simply just peacefully sleeping.

I walk out of the bathroom and Martina is sitting cross legged on my bed with a tint of pink on her cheeks. "I'm sorry Martina,  I... that uhm...it shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable" I apologize.

《《Martina's POV 》》

He scratched the back of his neck as he apologized. His eye's roaming around the room not meeting mine. "Alessandro" I say sweetly and he looks at me now with an apologetic look. "Don't be sorry. Come on now, it's just a little--well very big-- I mean it's small, I mean the situation is small, but it was big, that came out wrong" I slap my forehead and bury my head into the covers but Alessandro found it amusing.

"You think it's big, Pink?" He questioned and even with my head in the covers I could sense the wide smirk on his face. "Oh don't get ahead of yourself Elvis Pelvis" I replied removing the covers off of my face and walking to the balcony. I hear Alessandro follow behind me. I lean into the bars and watch the sun rise, the sky is a mixture of orange and blue.

Alessandro stands behind me his arm cage me in and I suddenly want to jump over the balcony to my death. I hate how much he gets me flustered. "Martina" no not his morning voice. "Yes" I say and my voice was a couple of octaves too high. "Before tonight I wanted to tell you a couple of things. When we go in there you have to stay by my side at all costs. I won't leave your side. Also don't be nice to anyone, I know it will be difficult for you but you just can't. No smiling and waving at strangers."

"Why not, I'm just being nice to them"
"Exactly don't be nice to anyone, except me." He said and I nodded trying not to focus on how close he is behind me. "Tonight my father's probably going to make me do something bad on that stage. I only hope it has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you Martina" he says wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the cheek. I squirm a little at his gestures.

Should we be doing this stuff? This is all fake right? But he keeps making it feel real, like he has feelings for me. What if he's just taking advantage of you? Shut up my subconscious!

•.•.•.•

I'm in my dress and my makeup was done 10 minutes ago and I am sitting in my room waiting for Alessandro nervously. What the hell is taking him so long? The door swings open and Alessandro walks in, looks like he got a trim a well needed on too his hair has been a few inches to long recently. He closes the door and then  turns to me his eyes meet mine and his lips part.

He's wearing a jet black suit with a matching bowtie, he looks handsome. "Look at you" I say standing up and walking towards him, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in, "You look very handsome" I whisper and he looks flabbergasted, his cheeks turn a tint of pink oh my lord "is the godfather blushing?" I  tease him "no" he said walking past me trying to hide it. "Yes you are" I follow him  and he turns around and glares at me but still his cheeks are red. "Its adorable" I say and he looks away his jaw tenses and he clears his throat.

"You look beautiful as usual" he says putting his hands in his pocket. I smile "thank you" he reached in the back pocket of his suit trousers and pulled something out. The chain he had put around my neck when we went our separate ways. He walks towards me "turn around" he says and turn around, he puts the chain around my neck and presses his lips on my neck. "Alessandro it's ticklish" I laugh trying to push his head away making him kiss me more all over.

He turns me around and looks at me his eye's bore into mine and then he looks at my lips " dios quiero besarte(god I want to kiss you) he mumbles in Spanish. "We should get going" he said holding my hand and walking out and then to the car, I could barely make it to the car in these heels god I won't survive.