hold

《《Alessandro's POV 》》

This feels like the longest flight of my life. I need to get to her now. The jet is twenty five minutes away from landing and I have my team searching everywhere they can about Martina's whereabouts. They say the last time she was seen was at the hospital, entering an unknown mans car. It shouldn't piss me off like it does to hear she went off with another man. It would be hypocritical of me to feel this way bed of the amount of women I've gotten with when she was gone.

The jet lands and I  immediately  get to a car and drive to her apartment. I go up the stairs and look for her door if I'm  remembering correctly was door H5. The door is wide open and I see a dead man laying on the ground. "Shit" I walk to him and scramble through his pocket for his identification, and I find his wallet 'Noah Smalls' it reads  and in his pocket is a little  pride flag.

I put his wallet  down and look everywhere for Martina and then in the bathroom  where I  see my chain in the sink. I grab a hold of it and go back downstairs when I'm  sure she's  not in her apartment. I get in the car and call my men. "She's  not in her fucking apartment, tell me where the hell she is!" I roar at them. "The man she was last seen with has been identified as David Peterman and he stays at one of the house's in the western parts of the residential property up ahead" one of my men exclaimed.

I drive down to the western side of the area and look through  each gate "he drives a white rangerover and the first  number on his plate is 3" my men call  into my ear piece. I spot the car and waste no time exiting mine and vaulting over the gate. I  hold my gun to my side load it up and cock  it.

I push the door open and the sight infront of me makes the air thick. Martina  is sitting on the floor crying with a kitchen knife in her hand, her body is exposed she is only in her undergarments and she has hickeys on her neck and bruises all over her thighs. I look down at the dead man on the ground and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to peace two and two together.

She stands up hurriedly when she see's  me and points the knife at my direction. "Martina" I  say softly walking towards her and she shakes her head "Stop don't come anywhere near me" she sobs and my heart ached for what happened. "Martina please, just put the knife down"

"He touched me, he touched me, he touched  me" she whispered tears running  down her cheek "Don't  touch me, please don't  touch me" she sobbed. I took my suit jacket off and I  toss it to her not daring to go closer. "Pink put the knife down" I say and take slow steps towards her "I'm  here to take you away from all of this Pink" I say  cautiously.

"No Alessandro! You don't just get to walk in here and tell me where to be! I-I wouldn't  be in this situation if it wasn't for  you" she screamed  wrapping  my suit jacket around her body tightly and still holding the knife at me. She's  right none of this would  have happened if I hadn't let her go. I wish the man who did this wasn't dead, so I  could  make him pay in malicious ways.

"Martina I'm sorry, I  know you don't want to leave with me but you have to Martina. I came here as fast as I  could Martina to get you out of this danger"

"It's too late  for that" she sobbed dropping  the knife on the ground and falling to the floor defeatedly. I rush to her and I hesitate to hold her after what happened to her. I don't want to make things worse. She grabbed  my  arm and pulled me to her before  wrapping  her arms around  my waist and  sobbing  against  my chest.

I carry her to the car and lay her on the seat. I close the door and I thought of how maybe if I stayed with her none of this would have happened. I get in the car and call a medic as I  drive to a bnb I rented. I  carry her in and she is still sniffling when I  lay her on the sofa, I stand to walk away but she grips my arm tightly and looks at me with wide teary eyes. "No please, don't go Alessandro" she cried "Don't leave me alone again" she whispered breathlessly.