Ring

《《Alessandro's POV 》》

I don't even try to make it cheesy I simply take her hand in mine and slip her delicate finger through the ring before bringing  her hand to my lips and kissing her ring finger. "I promise to keep you safe, under any circumstances at all costs. I won't break my promise this time I swear" I say to her and she nods. "I want to believe you" she said and then looked at the scar on her shoulder. "It's ok if you don't. But I swear no one will hurt you moving forward" I say grabbing her hand and walking down the stairs.

We enter the car and I begin our drive to Betis for our last minute preparations for the gathering. "I'm super-duper-hungry " Martina says leaning back and holding her stomach. "Mac Donalds?" I  suggest  even though I'm  not a fan of take outs. "My favourite" she says and I  turn left and make my way to Mac Donalds I turn into the drive through and we order our food and I  drive to the parking lot and park the car.

Martina switches on the radio while I  press a button that takes the roof of the car down leaving us in the open. We take the food out and look out at the exceptional view ahead of us its so..."Perfect" she said looking out in amazement. Spain is beautiful and I  wish I  could take her to see every part of it, but I'm  a busy man with an empire to run. "What's your favourite place in Spain?" She asked looking at me closely.

"I'll always choose Barcelona over any other city Pink. Its where I was born and where I was raised, most of the time, although we were always traveling around as a family" I replied. "It's beautiful here" she sighed looking ahead with dreamy eyes. And just by the look in her eyes, I know that she'd be better off with another man who can take her to all the places she can dream of. That man isn't me. I watch her and the radio begins to play some cheesy song that unjustifiably fit the mood of this present moment.

Song: Love someone by Lukas Graham

Martina walked out the car and looked at me "What?" I questioned and she holds her hand out, "dance with me" she said and I shook my head "Why not" she whined. "Remember when I said there's not much I can't do. Well one of the few things that I can't do is dance. I'm not a good dancer" I replied and  she opened the door on my side turning up the radio. I  stand up and walk towards her, why do I have to give in to her so easily.

She starts stepping left and right holding our hands infront of us. I twirl her around and bring her to my chest wrapping my arms around her waist. She flings her arms over my neck on her tippy toes. We dance around like this for a while, while she hums. "You still look perfect as days go by" I whisper "Even the worst ones you make me smile" she whispers and I  smile. I twirl her around and lift her off the ground spinning her around with me.

"And I find it bitter sweet cause you gave me something to loose" I whispered kissing her on the top of her head. The song ends and I take a step back and look down at her. Her eyes look at mine and she puts her hands on my chest, I place my hand on her chin tilting her head up to face me. I dip my head in and she steps back before my lips make it to hers, "you're a natural" she said and turned to walk to the car while I stood there with my jaw tight. "Thanks" I mumbled gritting my teeth, I begin to walk to my car and I enter before pressing the button to bring the roof back up.

I speed through the other cars and try not to think about what just happened. In her eyes she wanted to kiss me I saw it and then I  saw uncertainty. It was probably  a bad idea to go in for a kiss, I've never been denied quite like that, I enjoy a challenge. 

《《Martina's  POV 》》

When he leaned in for a kiss I backed away. A part of me wanted him to feel the way I  felt when he didn't  kiss me on his office table that night. I also didn't want to kiss him because it means nothing. We're just faking it for my protection right? That's how he see's it and he's made his feelings clear that he cannot love me the way that I want to be loved. I will resist the temptations that he brings out of me.

We began our  drive to Betis and I  can't  believe  how wide awake and focused Alessandro is while I'm sitting  here my eyes threatening to close any second. "You're  really  tired Pink you  should get some rest ok"  I look up at him and  he takes a sip of coffee and brushes the edges of his jaw with his fingers while one hand is on the steering wheel.

He slows down and pulls over to the side before taking off his suit jacket and then lowering my seat so that  I'm laying  there before covering me with his jacket. The masculine scent of the jacket makes me feel fuzzy inside, almost as if I am engulfed in his embrace. "Goodnight Rose" he says before  starting the car again. "Goodnight Aless" I say before my eyes close.

'Martina I have to tell you something, it's important'  Alessandro rasps as he walks towards me slowly.

My nerves get the better of me and so I nod in response instead of saying anything.

He steps impossibly close to me and the small of my back is against the edge of the kitchen counter. His hand makes its way to my chin, lifting it up making my eyes bore into his.

'Fuck you're distracting me' he whispers under his breath, caressing my lips with his thumb. I can't take this tension any longer and so I press my lips against his taking him by suprise.

His knee makes its way in between my thighs pushing them apart. Not shortly after his finger trails up my skirt slowly. I gasp when his hand cups my..."god Martina" he whispers.

His kisses trail down my neck and I find it hard to even stand. My legs are shaking. "Alessandro what did you want to tell me" I whisper looking up at him.

"I wanted to tell you that, I'm in love with you Martina" he says stepping back and looking down at me.

Martina

Martina

Martina!

I wake up and see Alessandro looking at me curiously. I  sat up and looked away from him praying to god I didn't say anything in my sleep.

"What were you dreaming about Pink?"