Josè

《《Alessandro's POV 》》

"Alessandro that's  your 6th hooker today" Riccardo said angrily  snatching the bottle of Brandy out of my hands. Riccardo drew the blinds to my bedroom  allowing the light to  come in making me grow frustrated "fucking hell Riccardo" I slurred covering my eyes from the blinding light. "Well your father wants us to go to his meeting tonight and you need to get your fucking act together" he said ripping the bedsheets off of me.

"Fuck off Ricardo" I snapped  covering myself once more. "His meeting is tonight and so long as the sun is out I assume  it's not night yet so for crying out loud shut your face" I snapped. "All of this because you left her" he said and that's when I  snap. I  get up off of bed and storm towards  him wrapping my hand around  his neck and choking him. "Don't fucking bring her up Riccardo, don't bring her up or say  her fucking name or I swear to god Ricardo I will hurt you" I said and let go of his neck.

"Get out!" I shout at him and he hurries out of my room. I walk to my balcony  and light a cigarette. I breath out the smoke and think of Martina even though  I know I  shouldn't. Fuck I  really miss her. But this is  better for her and for me, right? She doesn't get her heart broken and I  don't have to be responsible for it being broken, sounds like a win win to me. Only the fact that I'm  slowly drowning in my own demise.

My fist collide with the glass sliding door of my  balcony and the glass shatters. I  shake my aching fist off and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I don't want to see my father, I don't want to talk to him or hear  from him. He's destroyed me enough, in more ways than Martina has heard of. He didn't  just stab me, he's made me do worse.

He's put me in a cell with men twice my size, I  was 13 then not as strong, not as smart, not as experienced, and those men would beat the living shit out of me.  In front of everyone, everyone cheered them on and my father would shame me too and disown me. I'd lay there on the ground with broken bones and bruised limbs and bloody hands. Although those things shaped me to be who I am, I never forgave my father for it.

I dress formally and walk to the kitchen to grab an apple and my car keys. "Come on Its a long drive to Betis" I said to Riccardo and he shook his head.  "I'm  taking my car, I don't  want to ride in a car with someone   who  isn't in their right state of mind" he says and I  roll my eyes. I press the intercom button on the top right corner of the kitchen, "tell maintenance to pick up a glass door for me by 16:45 tonight. Tell them to leave it on the kitchen counter." I  say and then leave and enter my car.

     《《》》

I'm walking around the mansion thinking about the things that happened here, good and bad. I look along the edges of a particular tile on the floor where my head was bashed into the ground by my own father, I  swear I still see blood on the edges of that tile. "Son" I hate it when he calls me his son. "Josè" I say and turn to look at him.

He chuckles at me and then nudges his head to his office. I walk in and sit on the sofa across his office table and pour myself something to drink. "How old are you again?" He says so bluntly I stay silent savoring my beverage and then I look back at him. "Why are you asking?" I questioned and his grin grew wider "because by your age I had a drug lords daughter  by my side and we married, a few months after that we had you. And I  think it's about time you do the same" my father suggests.

"I am not marrying a women to continue this bloodline, this mafia dies with me" I grit and he looks at me like this is the exact reaction he wanted. "Boy I wasn't asking" he says and then he looks me in the eye and I  don't dare to blink, I stare right back. "Part of being a man Alessandro, is knowing how to treat a lady, and you left the girl that you care about all alone--"

"How the fuck do you know that!" I stand up and look down at him. "Who doesn't " He says. "While you were probably out taking coke and smashing girls, your little  friend Christina was bound to a torture chair by Verans men and they got the truth out of her as they  pulled out every one of her finger nails and cut every single edges of her finger tips off and eventually killed her. Now your pretty lady friend is out there in L.A. running for her life or possibly dead" my father says with a smirk and  a casual shrug.

"Martina's in danger and you're fucking laughing about it!" I shout at him and he laughs harder. "Look at yourself. Clearly you care about this girl, no wonder the entire underworld is hunting her down. You should've listened to Veran and made her your wife, thats the only way people won't come for her, it's one of the underwolds greatest policies and no one breaks that policy without knowing what comes next" he shrugged. I hate that he's right.

"But thats not why I asked you here. I asked you here so that I could tell you that I have a special suprise for you when you turn thirty s--" he said in an unsure tone.
"Twenty five" I chime in and he says "of-course"

I don't like where he's going  with this, if he says he has a suprise for me it means he's going to make me do something bad, really bad. "What's the suprise?" I questioned and he walked around his table and took a seat. "As I've  told you Alessandro you need to get a wife, whether you have children or not is on you. I'll host a gathering here in Betis for you to announce your new fiance. I presume you wouldn't want me to arrange a marriage for you so you have a choice to make. You can go find your lady friend that you care so much about, marry her  for protection if she's still alive of course. Or, I'll pick  a wife for you one you aren't fond of. Choose wisely boy." He says and pours himself a glass of whiskey.

"I'm not marrying Martina" I argue and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "while you're here arguing with me you should be looking for her" he shrugged and I squeezed  the glass in my hand so tight it shatters in my hand. I  stand and storm out of his office. "Riccardo call I.T and tell them to track Martina  down right now and book an SUV and a Bnb for me in L.A , I'm  going to find Martina." I  say while walking down the flight of stairs.

Riccardo looks dumbfounded but he nods and gets his computer  out and begins typing away. I  drive to my fathers private jet in Betis, my men are in too and they are on their laptops  searching for her.

I keep thinking about my fathers offer, I'm smart enough to know he is going to plan something  sinister. Everytime he makes a deal there  are always strings attached no matter what. His offer is a good one, the word will get out sooner if Martina agrees. I don't want to take her to any of my fathers  bullshit gatherings because he has no remorse and I  fear that he might hurt her.