23

Nelli's Perspective:

I took Isaiah out for a walk.

I had to clear my head.

Emmannuel wouldn't even look at me in the car. I know he knows something isn't right. Ill talk to him when he gets home. But I can't even talk to him because I don't even know what to say. He's gonna ask me questions and Im just gonna get caught lying. I need to speak to Izzy, don't I? I've been ignoring him all day. I was about to call him and my phone fell. I've only had it for a couple months and now it's smashed, great. It was getting dark so I started to head home. I got Sie settled and went upstairs to call Izzy. He answered on the second ring.

Izzy- I've been thinking about you all day. I can't get you out of my head.

Me- Hold on I can't hear you clearly

I put the phone on speaker but I put the volume down.

Me- Talk

Izzy- Since the moment, you answered the phone to him infront of me. My heart has been weighing heavy. You even sent me outside to get a change of clothes for you. You left with him after what we had literally just did. Like I said in the messages, I told you, that wasn't sex that was love.

Me- Izzy

Izzy- Let me talk Nelli. I didn't know if I could pretend I wasn't in love with you all this time we were friends. It was so hard Nelli. Watching you with your baby dad and your son. He has what I want, thats all I've wanted from you since college days.

"You can have her bro." A voice from behind me spoke.

My body went stiff as quick as my blood ran cold. I was stuck. I couldn't even turn around.

I've been caught red handed.