25

Nelli's Perspective:

I waited in the apple store for my phone to be fixed but they were taking forever. Sie was getting fussy and I really wanted to get home, I really dont feel well. I waited for a good hour only for them to tell me it would be cheaper for me to just get a new phone. I didnt really mind.

I got my phone and I decided I'd just wait till I get home and settled before I opened it and stuff. I still had my other iphone anyways if anybody needed to contact me that bad. We'd been staying at Aunty Angela's house for too long now and I really wanted to get out of there. I needed a break from everyone to be honest. Emmanuel has been making my life a lving hell ever since my "cheating" scandal which doesnt even make sense because were not even together and Vanessa is currently pregnant. Urgh anyways, I went to my mums house.  I miss her and I know she misses me and her grandson too. 

I sat on the sofa after I laid Sie down to sleep on my mums bed. 

"So what? Are you two proper done now then?" Mum spoke while sitting down and handing me a glass of water. I took a sip and I put it down. "I guess, I mean how can he be so angry at me like he isn't expecting a baby?" I said putting my glass down on the table and getting comfortable in my seat. "I knew you were pregnant! I was just waiting for you to tell me." My mum jumped up and damn near screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Mum that's impossible, I cant be pregnant. Me and Emmanuel haven't done it in like forever." Mum frowned as she sat back down. "So who's expecting this child then?" She asked reassuming her position. 

I gave mum the whole run down and she was dying. She just found it so funny that all of this was happening. "Mum its not funny, Im so stressed." I sighed. 

"Oh come on Nel, it is funny. If you don't laugh you'll go mad and be sitting in your council house snorting your sons drugs all day." She laughed. The thing about my mum is she's very loud, very open. She's one of those people you just cant have on loud speaker even with the warning. Her mouth has no restrictions and she will say the most awkward things, i.e. poking fun at her addiction problem. We sat and talked for hours. Emmanuel texted me to ask where I was, I don't know why I did but I told him.

Emmanuel's Perspective:

I knocked on the door and I was greeted at the door with a woman that looked like what Nelli would look like in about 20 years. She was slender and petite just abit taller than Nelli. They had the same features, slender eyes and full lips. I see where Nelli got the shape from. This lady could pass as her sister. I can't lie, she was very very attractive. 

Marie- You look like my grandson so much, come in

She stepped aside and let me in the room. I walked further into the flat and saw Nelli sitting on the sofa using the laptop. She hadn't noticed me coming in with those headphones on her head. She turned around slightly and she rolled her eyes.

Marie- Well Im gonna take little man for a walk while I go grab some stuff for dinner. You're staying for dinner right?

Me- Umm

Marie- Yes, great. Ill be back.

Nelli's mum gave me a hug and left the room. It was. silent for a while, I didnt know how to start the conversation off but I felt like it was Nelli's job to apologise to me but hey. You know what fuck this. I patted my pockets to get my car keys and leave-  I couldn't find them. I searched everywhere but I could not find the keys. I heard Nelli laugh.

Nelli- Never trust a crackhead.

Me- What? 

Nelli- My mum stole your car keys

Me- WHAT? How do you know?

She turned her phone around and showed me her mums whatsapp story. Where she was in MY CAR listening to music and driving around with Sie kicking and laughing in the back. She was even wearing sunglasses, I can't lie she looked good. I think I have a crush on my sons grandma?? weird thing to say I know. Im pissed off but the way she's just looking is just... she looks too good for me to be angry at her. 

Me- Does she even have a license. 

Nelli- It got taken so she better not get caught

Me- Wtf my sons in that car

Nelli- Yeah I know hes my son too duh?

Me- I dont mean to be rude but you trust your mum with our son?

Nelli- Yes I do. She's not the same person she used to be shes better now. 

Me- You're not the same person you used to be. 

Nelli put her head down and looked at me through the corner of her before diverting them to her hands. She fiddled with them in silence.

Me- You've changed. My Nelli would've never have even thought to do me like that? What happened? You never react out of anger

"I can't believe you had sex with someone else Nelli, someone I hate. How long has this been going on for?"

She kept quiet. How can she break my heart and not have anything to say? Did she ever really love me?

"Nelli?"

She didn't even look at me, she just stared straight ahead without a word.

"Quinelle Im chatting to you bruv" I said slightly louder. "What? Them flashbacks got you in trance you can't talk no more?"

That got her attention. She looked at me with that dirty screw that could ruin my whole mood but is so sexy at the same time.

"Emmanuel. Are you dumb?" she spat

I was even shocked by what she just said my mouth almost dropped open.

" You wanna tell me about cheating? Emmanuel you've cheated on me with my best friend whilst I was pregnant for you. You've got me shot. You accused me of sleeping around whilst I was pregnant with Sie. You have another girl running around with your seed forming in her belly. You've disrespected me countless times and always Emmanuel. Always. I always take you back. What happened with Izzy was a mistake, I knew what I was doing. I knew but I regret it. But you know what, for a little bit. I was satisfied."

"Yeah when you buss your nut"

"Shut up Emmanuel. I was satisfied when I realised you could finally feel how I felt."

"What so this was a plot for revenge?"

"No, Im not saying that. It just happened, heat of the moment. I'm seeing now that its only you I ever want to be touched by in that way. I feel so bad Emmanuel, like so bad. I'm sorry"

I just had to take a pause. Its true, I have done her bad in the past and maybe the recent past. but it still hurts you know. Hearing the love of your life was intimate with someone else...

Imagine that. Im crying about her doing this while were not even together yet I did it to her when we were together. I've wronged this girl so much and she still never left. I have to forgive her, don't I? I still feel like a dickhead I don't know how long it will take me to get over it completely but this girl and that baby are my everything.

I sighed.

"I forgive you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you always forgive me. I dont see why I shouldn't for this one time you messed up."

She smiled at me, that warmed my heart. I pulled her in for a hug. She put Sie down and straddled me. It felt good to hold her. I tightened my grip and looked her in the eyes.

"So it was only that one time yeah?" 

She nodded, she looked kinda scared. I loosened my grip. I just stared at her, for like a minute. She looked at me like what? I just chuckled. She doesn't even know, she actually doesn't even know. I laughed to myself.