14

Nelli's perspective:

I barely slept.  Ok I lied. I slept like a baby. Emmanuel can't be serious about what he said. He just cant be. I crawled over Jas and went to my bedroom. Emmanuel was sat up in the bed giving Sie his bottle. He didn't even bother looking up at me.

"The main reason I wanted to stay here was cos I missed out too much of my sons life, I don't wanna miss anymore." He started, still not looking at me. "So I think we established that I moved in now." He added. I nodded in understanding but also so he could get to his point quicker.  He looked up at me after putting the bottle on the bed side table. "I don't think we should get back together. It's not good for us." He sighed. I just looked at him. So he was serious...

"So you don't wanna be with me but you wanna live in my house?" I asked

"Sounds weird I know but when have we ever been normal?" He slightly chuckled. It was sad and very strange. Im not going to make excuse or anything. Im gonna get him back so theres no point kicking him out right? Cool, he may think its over but its not. 

A few weeks later-

So everyone was getting impatient with me not being able to drive. So Vianni bought me a car? Now Im being pressured into taking my test. He paid for my learners insurance and everything. He's such a darling. He better wait me, cos I've defo got him. I've been doing quite well in my opinion. Emmanuel trusts me to drive his son around with out supervision. Can you imagine? I need supervision for my own kid. My baby is 7 months now! He can crawl and he can almost walk. He stands up now, he talks loadsss, he's always screaming. I love it. We annoy his dad together. I love my baby so much. Speaking of his dad...

So Emmanuel officially, unofficially moved into my house. Not a  problem, he pulls his weight. We're still not together... I don't think we're gonna get back together. He just can't deal with the fact that I was with Suspect and all the other stuff? Can you imagine? He cheated on me and I took him back.  All I did was move on from someone who impregnated me, left me, accused  me of cheating then 'died'. He's so childish. He's been speaking to a new girl and I won't lie, I hate her.

I hate her so much. She's so fucking rude it pisses me off. Like I've never come across anything that smells worse than her attitude and I change shitty nappies everyday. Emmanuel needs to stop bringing this girl around me cos I swear Im gonna go mad. Vianni's girlfriend really wants to beat her up. I think we should to be honest, I won't lie she's a big bitch. I know if she even tapped me my whole body will shake.

Oh yeah. My siblings cases' including Tion's got reopened. Crazy story actually, a juror was related to a family member of MK's. The family member  was telling them information about Kinglsey and that. The judge knew about it too so before they all stepped in the court room they had their vendettas against them already. So they threw out the original case and now they're going back to trial with a whole different judge and jury. The time that they served already will be rolled onto their next sentence, if they even get one. We're all wishing for a miracle right now to be honest. Glory was gonna come out before the other 2 regardless so he'll definitely be home soon.

So remember how Izzy and I slowly got close after he apologised, we're damn near bestfriends. I actually have no friends. Well I do but most of them have kids. Like Bella's got Kailla, Tyson's got Tyriah, Lina has Raheem everyone's got babies and work. We've been tryna sort something out but it just hasnt been working out. So yeah Izzy was the next best thing to a friend. It's going well I won't lie. It was very awkward at first but I mean we're getting there. I'm getting ready right now to meet him. We're going baby shopping because this boy is growing up fast.