18

Nelli's perspective:

Following the events that took place. Me and Emmanuel are on good terms. He just keeps playing with my head and I hate it. He's actually toxic even he knows it but I just never had someone care about me that much. Maybe its unhealthy but I don't know.  All I know everything is good when were on good terms.

Being one of the only people he trusts is hard. He has me dropping off money to suspicious locations because he's got important things to do. Urgh. I watched how the scenary changed as I got closer to the address. It was kinda disgusting. It was dark and I couldnt even call anyone to come outside to get me because I had no phone. I was basically in the middle of nowhere. The cab driver looked back at me unsurely. "Is this the right address dear?" He asked. I looked around and double checked the address. "Urmm yeah..." I opened the door almost shaking. Im a big girl. Pattern Up Nelli. "I'll wait here till you get inside" The cab man said. I nodded and gave him a warm smile. I clutched my bag and went to the door. I knocked and a girl I went to college with opened the door. She flashed me a quick smile and ran back up the stairs.  I walked down the corridor to the main room.

I put the handbag down on the table and Clarissa grinned hard. She took it upstairs straight away. I took my jacket off and put it on the seat before sitting down. I had to wait here for Emmanuel because I didn't have my phone to get myself a cab or anything. I waited for Clarissa quietly and awkwardly in this room full of random people. Clarissa came downstairs and she was about to sit down till the door bell rang. She jogged to the door and back. My heart legit sunk when I saw Ursula the wicked witch of the Sea, walk in. Her face was push up as usual. She rolled her eyes when she saw me. The little whore.  I hate her.

She sat across from me after hugging almost every man in the room. She started acting how she usually does cos she thinks she's elite or something. I just wanna hit her sometimes. In fact all the time.

"So Nelli what you doing for your 20th. We proper need to plan something because your last two have just been shit." Clarissa spoke excitedly while handing me her zoot. I felt like someone was burning a whole my skin cos this girl just kept staring at me. She watched my every move so that she can have something to say later, shes jarring.

"I don't even wanna do anything. Might just stay home and save the motive for the baby in December or whenever my brothers get home" I explained. I passed Clarissa back her zoot and Ursula opened her mouth.

"Rah Lurkz I can't believe you let her kweng your zoot like that and you didnt even get onto her" She spoke while shaking her head and looking at me in disgust. Clarissa slightly screwed before answering her.

"Yeah that's my little sis in case you didnt know. She can do what she wants with it" I could hear the slight frustration in her voice. Ursula just looked at me rolling her eyes. My long wait was so awkward like Ursula made it known to everyone in the room that she didn't fuck with me, making me very uncomfortable. The people in the room even started looking at me sideways wtf. I soon won their hearts cos im such great entertainment. We were talking about our lives at younger ages and this is where things got abit heated...

Me- Nah I was living life at 17. When my mum was still living with us the thrill of sneaking out successfully was just so fun. I won't lie my brothers had me on ropes though but nahh when they were at Uni I had the time of my life.

Clarissa- Say mums your brothers went to uni?

Me- Yeah

Clarissa- Nah do you know who her brothers are? They went to uni?

Me- Nah T eazi didn't go uni but KM did so did GB

Clarissa- Thats crazy I would've never even assumed.