4

Couple weeks later-

Nelli's Perspective:

"I've been telling you Nelli,  he's not good for you. You should just leave him what are you actually waiting for ? What does he honestly do for you?" Aunty angela asked as she parted my hair to braid it down.

"He's really good to me and he's good with Siah... he's just..."

"He's too rude that's what he is.  You deserve so much better Nelli, I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on you right now" She continued. I just sighed and sat in silence.  It was starting to get awkward.

Me- Anyways enough about me you've been acting suspicious lately, what have you been hiding from me?

She hesitated before answering me.

Aunty A- What are you talking about?

Me- Even Aaliyah was telling me the other day it smelt like men in the house and there was big shoes at the bottom of the stairs last week

Aunty A- That girl is so chatty, its not what you think Nelli. I promise.

Me- Hmmm right, well you are grown just as long as you're not bringing Harris round here again.

Aunty A- OH GOD NO! Its just-

Its like she wanted to tell me something but she stopped herself from speaking. I looked up at the mirror infront of me so I could see her face. She smiled at me and shook her head. She finished doing my hair and I went upstairs to lie down. My hair was nice but it was very very tight. I had a mad headache. I was gonna try get some rest but my phone started ringing.

It was Sus? I answered the phone and this man started cussing me so hard.

"You dumb bitch! Did you think I wasn't gonna find out!? NAH YOURE FUCKED! You dirty hoe take your shit out my yard now. We're done"

He didnt even let me get a word in and he just cut the phone. Do you know how confused I am?

I called him back several times and he declined. I called him back like 11 more times and he answered on the 12th.

"What are you talking about I haven't even-?"

"Why you calling me?" He cut me off.

"You just called me cussing me and I wanna know why?"

"Listen if you're gonna call my phone don't come with all that attitude"

"You just called me cussing me for no reason you sick bastard. I'll speak to you anyhow I want" I spat.

He just cut the phone on me. Is he crazy? Im going to his house right now...okay maybe in like a couple hours. I need to rest. I had a little nap, my head still hurt but it was whatever. Siah was even asleep next to me. Aunty A must've put him in here.

I opened the wardrobe door and Emmanuel's scent just hugged me. It warmed my heart. I took one of his jumpers and put it on. I kissed Siah before going downstairs.

I was walking towards the living room door and I heard whispers between a man and Aunty A. This woman invited a linky over while her kids are playing upstairs. I chuckled to myself and knocked on the door. I didn't wanna intrude or anything.

Aunty A slightly opened the door standing behind it so I wouldn't come in. She smiled at me like she was tryna hide something. She's so funny.

Me- Im gonna go to Suspects house I'll be back early morning to pick Siah and drop the twins off at school

She nodded and I left. I got in my cab and made my way. It started raining, ffs. Im gonna get soaked. Especially because Im gonna have to walk through the car park because they're doing some roadworks right infront of Sus' block so cars cant pass there. I got there when it was just turning dark I didn't even bother checking the time. I walked through the car park and all of Sus' boys were there. I hate every single last one of them. They hate me too and they spread rumours about me. They chat like such bitches.