2

Nelli's Perspective:

I was sat on my bed with my make up done and I was about to get dressed but Sus grabbed my hand.

"You're not going." He said while putting back the top that I picked out.

"Sussss mann, its not a that" I said while trying to snatch my top back

"You think my girl can go on a date with a next man? While I wait for her at home, nope. You're staying" He grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

"I promised V I'd leave the house cos hes got a linky coming plus its not a date, thats bro" I said between laughs as he tickled me.

"We just won't leave the room then. We can eat watch movies and all that good shit till I cut for work. Go wash your face and come to bed baby" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him off of me and texted Quel to cancel. He didnt even answer me he just called me

"What Nelli? Do you have a man or suttin? You always cancel on me when I plan big dates" He said sounded kinda irritated.

"Dates? I thought we just go out as friends?" I was honestly so confused because its not like I give him mixed signals or anything. I've not mentioned me and Sus dating because it was early stages but I guess were exclusive now.

"Yeah but you know Im feeling you" He replied back to me. My eyes widened and I looked back to see if Sus heard what I heard, he didnt.

"Woah what? Im actually your boys ex we could never be more than friends" he just said Oh my bad and cut the phone I felt like a piece of shit but it gets like that.

I threw my phone on the bed and I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I told V I was staying home but I wasnt coming out my room and he looked at me funny. We think the exact same its actually mad.

"You're a tramp, don't make too much noise"

He chuckled and went in his room. I went back to bed and laid with Sus.

So, Suspect. Joshua Brown. My boyfriend, I guess. We were seeing each other for a bit after I gave birth. He would see me when I would go to see Rebecca, the family nurse. He moved to me and yeah, we've just been with each other ever since. I kept it quiet because for starters I don't have anyone to tell and two I dont know what type of people Emman had problems with I dont want trouble so I'd rather nobody know who Im dealing with, just in case.  You're probably thinking "Nelli you're such a hoe how can your babes die in December and you moved on in February" Don't give me that. Me and Emmanuel were broken up for over a year even though I still liked him... I had to move on.

Our night was chill. No. We didnt do it. Don't be disgusting he literally left me at like 12am so he could go to work.

Anyways, morning came around quickly and I barely slept.  I got my baby out his crib and I went to the kitchen to cook.

I sat Siah in his jumper seat in front of the TV with cartoons on. I went into the kitchen and started cooking. Sus would be coming back from work soon. I made breakfast and a bottle for Sie. I glanced up every once in a while to see what Siah was doing. I picked this house especially for the open plan kitchen so that when Im cooking I could still see Sie.  I heard him scream so I looked up and saw Sus tickling him.

"You alright little man, you good yeah?"
I watched how he played with him then gently put him down and made his way over to me.

"You alright darling?"
He pecked my lips and gave me a hug.

"Im alright how was work?" I asked while hugging him.

"Tiring as usual" He answered while fiddling with the strings on my robe. He turned me around and lifted the back of my robe up.

"Urm stop being inappropriate my baby is watching us" I slightly pushed him away from me. He chuckled and held onto me by my waist, with one hand he choked me.

"Sorry I just can't help myself you know you're so beautiful" He whispered in my ear. I won't lie my legs got weak.  Me and Suspect have been together for a good couple months now. He helped me cope with Emmanuel's death a little bit, he helped me with Siah and Vianni likes him. Vianni liked Emmanuel more but hey it works.

I'm really happy in my relationship but the only person that hates Sus is Aunty Angela. That's standard she's my ex boyfriends mum and my sons grandma. I guess she's just upset at how everything turned out.

Me and Suspect haven't slept together since we've been together. I've barely let him see me naked. My body changed alot after I gave birth. I've got stretch marks all around my belly hips and thighs. Isaiah has sucked out more than milk because he's actually deflating my boobs but Im not too fussed about that one.  Big boobs was such an inconvenience.

"Stop walking around in these tempting clothes if you're gonna keep running from this D" He laughed and took his plate to the table and sat down.

Vianni came into the living room and grabbed his plate picking up bits while putting on his clothes.

"I need to go home this woman said she's gonna call the police on me cos I haven't been home" Vianni spoke while stuffing his face. He's talking about his foster mum they're a nice family but its like she doesn't want V to have a family other than her family.

"Don't laugh man she's doing my head in I might be back permanently, soonish" He kissed my cheek "I'll see you in like a couple days"  He kissed Siah, spudded Sus and left. Quel came into the house shortly after. I guess V didnt lock the door properly. He needs to stop leaving it on the latch, little cunt.

Quel- Yo what you saying Nelli, you opp.

He turned around and looked at Sus who stopped eating and was now looking at Quel in confusion and slight irritation.

Quel- Oh Sus, wys

He spudded him and walked over to me. He leaned on the counter and folded his arms while looking down at me cos he's just long.

Me- You alright?

Quel- Nah Im sad, you snaked me yesterday.

Me- So sorry about it but firm it?

Sus chuckled in the distance which made Quel slightly uncomfortable. He shook his head and helped himself to a drink. He looked back at Sus who was on his phone while eating so he wasn't really paying attention. Quel grabbed my hand and tried to give me the eyes, as in, the eyes. I screwed him and moved my hand away from him. Fucking weirdo. I went to the sink and he followed me.

Me- Did you come in my yard to annoy me or something? Fuck off?

Quel- What? You wouldn't be acting like this if you didnt have company.

I looked at Sus quickly who looked up from his phone but acted like he never heard. I rolled my eyes and walked to Isaiah. I sat on the floor and fed him cerelac. Quel literally just stared at me from the kitchen.

Sus- Nelli Im gonna go to my mums real quick then Im gonna come back to get you and Sie for the night.

Me- See you later baby

He pecked my lips and left. Quel's mouth was dropped open. He looked down the corridor to see if Suspect had left. 

Quel- You and scumbag suspect yeah?!

He started laughing while clapping his hand

Quel- Nah unbelievable, I can't believe it. Scumbag Suspect is tied down? Nah that is so shocking. Wait till the mandem hear about this one

Me- Mind your business why you telling people for

Quel- The mandem have a right to know where he's been sneaking off to

Me- Quel just get out my house you're pissing me off

Quel- Rah he definitely gassed you but Im cutting now anyways. I wont bother you much longer. God bless you cos Sus is fucked, you need all  the blessings you can get

I threw Siah's teething toy at him and it slightly hit his head. Quel just looked back, shook his head and left. Little did I know, that was the look of....

Okay I dragged it, it wasn't anything Im just joking