11

Nelli's perspective:

I stood in the corridor feeling so uncomfortable. I could feel eyes on me everywhere. From both girls and boys. This is why I hate girls. You're pretty, Im pretty. Why do you hate me and you don't even know me? There's actually no reason to screw. There was just this one specific group of girls who just kept looking me up and down and laughing. I had to look at them like what? Cos Im really not the one. I'm drunk, tired and I just wanna go home.
Jas finally finished in the bathroom and she came out. Turns out the reason that we're tapping out so early is because one of the boys thought it would be a great idea to put God knows what inside of the drinks to ensure we had a "good time" yeah right.

"You good?" I asked and she nodded. I could tell she still felt sick. I texted Emmanuel to hurry up and he said he was 4 minutes away. I locked my phone.

"Move abit please I wanna sit down" Jas weakly asked. I helped her take her seat and rubbed her back. I can't believe the nerve of these people. How can you spike a girls drink. fucking bad vibes. Speaking of bad vibes these girls were still staring? Now they were pointing at Jas.

"Can I help you?"

They looked shocked when they heard my voice. They look at each other and they didnt answer.

"Didnt think so" I kissed my teeth and sat beside Jas waiting for Emmanuel. The girls started speaking to Cj. Then that weird big dee boy came over. We had a small altercation cos he started to get a bit forceful through out our conversation. 

"Oh fuck off man"

"Rah why you being rude?" He threw his hands up in defence while laughing like I said something funny. Hes been pissing me off and bare man in the AP were implying he was the one who spiked Jas' drink thinking it was mine.  Fucking weirdo. I swear if I wasnt tired he would hold it.

I ignored what he was saying and I stared at my phone screen till I saw "Im outside" I stood up, pulling Jas with me.

"Bye CJ, we're cutting now"

He walked over to me to walk me downstairs cos of Jas. That Big D boy stood in front of the door.

Big D- Ay CJ I swear these are the tings that were sleeping over?

CJ- Nah still, not these girls.

Big D- Yeah I think it was still

CJ- Low it, they're my niggas. Move out the way so I can walk them out.

Big D- I dont think I wanna do that. What girls? Why you not tryna stay?

Me- I wanna go home. My friend is clearly not okay and Im tired I want to sleep. Move out the way.

Big D- Theres a bedroom there tho, Ill come tuck you.

He winked at me and it sent shivers down my spine. I was angry but I didn't know what to do.

Cj-D man allow it bruv. They just wanna go home.

Big D- Stop cockblocking. Im tryna get to know this sweet one.

Me- CJ move your friend before I get mad.

Big D- What? Was that a threat?!

I was about to answer him but Emmanuel called me. As soon as I put my phone to my ear "Why the fuck you taking so long hurry up?"

Big D- Get off the phone and threaten me again cos I will happily box a girl.

Me- Box me and live where?

"What!? Box Who!? Nelli who is that!?" Emmanuel on the phone. He shouted so loud I heard Siah cry out in the background. Emmanuel cut the phone.

Cj- Who was that? Sus? ... no wait Squeeze?

I sighed and nodded.

Big D-Whos squeeze? Your boyfriend?

Me- stop talking to me before I make him come up here and deal with you

Big D- Do you know who I am. I will beat up your man and make him watch me fuck you.

Me- Do you know who my man is? And trust me babe anything that gives you permission to fuck is definitely ugly and Im so fucking leng you could never.

Big D- Who said I need permission. I do what I want.

Did this man just imply he's a rapist?

CJ- woah woah wtf? You're moving brazy

Big D- Shut up CJ.

I think the mandem are scared of him because the way CJ shut up. He went back to the living room and came out with the rest of his friends.

Big C- Get in the room.

Me- No

Big C- Get in the room before I make you.

I held Jas' hand and wished for a miracle. She was so out of it she could barely speak.  The front door swung open and Thank God it did. Emmanuel was standing in the door way holding Sie in his car seat.

He pointed at Jas and waved her to come over. She took the car seat out of his hands and waited in the hallway.

Emmanuel- Who said they were gonna box you?

I pointed at Big D.

Me- He just told me to get in the room. Talking like he was gonna try rape me or something.

Emmanuel clenched his jaw and scanned his surroundings quickly. He locked eyes on a half full Bacardi bottle. He looked back at this Big D boy.

Emmanuel- Repeat what you said to my girl?

Big D- I told your girl and I will tell you too. I'll box her, fuck you up and make you watch me fuck her.

Emmanuel-Oh rah is it? So do it.  Box her.

This Big D yute actually swung back with force to hit me but Emmanuel swung too. Not his fist, but the bottle. He smashed it round the side of Big D's head and it shattered into pieces. Everyone who saw looked around in shock. Even I was shocked. Emmanuel dropped the piece of glass he had in his hand and stepped over Big D's body and we went to the car.

Me- you know you're crazy.

He chuckled and drove off. I sat in the passy on my phone watching snaps. Big D went to the hospital. Gets like that... Fucking weirdo.

I tucked Jas in Vianni's bed. He was at his foster family's house for a couple days so it was fine. I went to the bathroom to wash off my makeup and stuff. I tied my hair up and put a scarf on. I had to shower or I wouldn't have been able to sleep with the way I was feeling. I wiped myself off, creamed and went into the room to put on my pyjamas. Sie was asleep in his crib while his dad was on his phone. I saw him in the corner of my eye staring at me, hard.

Emmanuel's Perspective:

She always does this. I'm not even meant to be speaking to her right now. She opened her wardrobe door and squatted down looking for something. She usually sleeps in shorts or joggers and I know they're on the top shelf so she has no reason to be squatting down like that.  I shook my head and went back on my phone.  I looked over every once in a while she was tempting me but nah. I can't. It's like swallowing got hard and trust me that's not the only thing that was hard.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me.

"What's the matter? Something in your throat? " She asked

wtf

"Nah im good still" I replied but I was not ready or what she was about to say to me. 

"Oh so do you wanna put something in mine?" She asked like that was just a normal thing to say. My eyes widened and she giggled while getting on the bed beside me. She was in her pyjamas now.

"Im just joking dont get excited" She patted my chest and turned around facing the other way. Wth?