10

Emmanuel's perspective:

She thinks she's gonna have fun? She must be mad. She slid off her robe and I swear I could've killed her she was wearing the smallest top. Her cleavage was chatting the most. Nah she's definitely not going.

She got up and went to Siah's crib to see if he was still asleep. He was awake, she picked him up and put him on the bed with toys around him. She started packing up her stuff and putting them in the wardrobe, went to the bathroom and when she came back in the room. I didn't really pay attention until she looked in the mirror. She was wearing grey leggings?

I had to ask her "Where are you actually going?"

"Out. I told you this." She bluntly answered.

"Yeah don't give me attitude. You're not wearing those bottoms. In fact fuck the whole outfit, change."

She looked at me like I smelt like dirty nappies. "No" she was about to leave the room again. I followed her and locked her in the bathroom.

"Oh for fuck sake" She sighed as she pulled down her leggings. "I'll change the bottoms not the top" She added. I was almost mesmerised by what I was seeing. It looked like a sweet snack. I don't know what I could compare it to, something edible and I definitely wanted to eat it.

I know she noticed me looking cos she leaned over the sink claiming her eyelash was wonky but she looked perfect in my opinion. She giggled while pushing past me to get out.

"Im coming to pick you up at 3"

"3? 3am? What do I look like?"

"A scatty babymum"

Her mouth dropped open, she didn't retaliate. She nodded "Oh okay". She flung open her wardrobe door. She started rummaging through her clothes till she found what she was looking for.

She put on some denim thing and I had to look for the rest of it because her bum was hanging out. This better have some sort of attachment because Nelli is not leaving the crib like that.

Jas came in.

"YESS you're skin out. Now I don't look like a hooker on my own."

She was wearing denim shorts too. I couldn't believe my eyes. Im snitching. I texted V to come quick. Nelli was just about to leave but I had to stall.

"I'll drop you guys let me just get the baby" I moved extra slow and it killed enough time. I felt the tension in the corridor all the way in the room.

Vianni and Nelli were arguing hard about her shorts. I was just giggling. I had gone down to the car. They followed shortly after. Nelli was still in the shorts. ffs.
She got in and there was just bare thigh on the seat. And I cannot lie, knowing what was in-between them was doing something to me.

I looked back at Jas. She was playing with Isaiah. Completely avoiding my gaze. I drove to the location Nelli texted to me.

Nelli's perspective

"Okay but why you shouting at me calm down" I shouted back. I looked to the backseat to see if  Isaiah was still asleep. He was...

"Stop shouting before you wake him up" Emmanuel said in a lower tone. "But on my life if you leave this car dressed like that Im gonna shoot up your motive" He threatened. 

I screwed him cos he wouldn't.

"Whatever Emmanuel. Unlock the door" 

"No"

"Why you being silly?"

"Why you being a whore?"

I looked at Jas who was standing outside waiting impatiently for me to get out. I tapped my ear and she nodded. I un did my seatbelt.