24

"What so you can't even look at me?" Emmanuel stood there with his eyes burning a hole in Nelli's back. She turned around slowly and met his gaze. He maintained the stare and chuckled "You're even looking me in the eyes after what you've done." He shook his head. Nelli was speechless.

"Hm, watch." Emmanuel walked back out the door and left the house. Remember. E squeeze is a sick man. It's not a secret that he's got a loose screw or two. With nothing but rage, he made his way to Leytonstone. He was an angry man with nothing but pure anger pulsing through his veins. He left his hazard lights on and went to the door.

He rang the doorbell. 

He waited.

Every second that passed he grew impatient.

He flapped the letter box.

He waited.

Footsteps shuffled behind the door.

"Hi-"

Emmanuel barged in the door and ran straight up the stairs. He kicked in every single door until he found who he was looking for.

"You want what I have yeah?"

The sentence followed with a bone crushing punch. He followed it up with more punches, absolutely ignoring the screams behind him.

"CALL THE POLICE"
"LET HIM GO!"
"GET OFF OF HIM!!"
"PLEASE PLEASE"

Emmanuel stood up and looked at his victim just before turning away to leave.

"Get out my fucking way." He spat at the members of the family who had just witnessed their loved one getting beaten up, in their own house.

Squeeze wiped his bloody knuckle on the first thing he saw just before leaving the house. He jumped back in his car and headed home.

Nelli was sat on the bed with her knees to her chest, biting her nails.

"Eman I"

"Shut up."

She stopped speaking.

"Ask Vianni to pick you up or something." Emmanuel spoke kicking off his shoes.

"What? Are you kicking me out?" Nelli's voice shook as she neared the end of her sentence.

"Nah, but you do need to get the fuck out my room." He took off his t shirt and throw it in the basket.

Nelli took a deep breath in and started dialling her brother. She picked up the baby and attempted to leave.

"Nah nah nah, leave my son here so you can think about what you wanna leave behind for next man"