3

Nelli's Perspective:

A couple days past and I have not once spoken to Quel. I didn't even tell Sus what he said, Im going to but I just always forget when Im with him. I waited around in my house because I was soo lonely Vianni's coming over and so is Sus. The buzzer rang and I literally ran to the door. 1, because I didnt want the buzzer to wake Siah and 2, I was very lonely it was actually upsetting. It was Sus he came in through the door about 2 minutes later.

I hugged him and he didn't hug me back. I looked at him and he was screwing.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked while looking him in his eyes.

"Who's your baby dad again?" He asked me. He sounded so angry and I didn't understand why.

"What? Why you asking me that? You know he's dead."

I took my arms off him and crossed my arms. Sus looked so angry and I dont know why.

"Are you sure? Why am I hearing you're still fucking him?"

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"That's why Quel has been so comfortable to take you out and shit. You two have been fucking and you thought I wouldn't find out? That's why you don't wanna fuck me. I knew it."

I screwed up my face, is this man sick?

"What? first of all lower your voice because my son is actually asleep and what's Quel got to do with this? Wait what are you even talking about!?"

I was honestly so confused, he kissed his teeth and he was about to leave the house.

"Sus?" I called him and he didn't answer me.

"Urm Joshua where do you think you're going?" I rushed to the door so I could stop him from leaving. He told me to move  but I didn't listen of course

"Look Nelli, move out of my way. This is why I can't deal with you young girls you lot are just too immature." He moved me out of the way and just left. I stood there in shock. Wtf just happened? I walked away. I called Quel with quickness.

"Ay Jaquel I dont know what you've been saying to Joshua but you need to fix it because he's mad at me and I dont know what've I done"

He put the phone down as soon as I said it? What the fuck? I brushed it off and the rest of my night was chill I facetimed Jas and we spoke for hours while she hid in the toilets at work.

I'm honestly so proud of the girl. She's securing the bag, internationally. I told her about what just happened and she was telling me her thoughts on Quel. Nobody around me really likes him. He doesn't talk to Emmanuel's family for starters. He hasnt seen them since he died. We didn't have a funeral we had a memorial because there was no body. Quel wasn't anywhere to be seen.  Aunty Angela didn't even bother looking for him.

I went to sleep because I had a busy day ahead of me. It was Tion's daughters Birthday and she was having a likkle bbq after.

I just finished doing my make up and I was about to get changed. I looked over at Siah who was playing with his toys on the bed. He's learning how to crawl so he was trying lift himself up. He's so cute. He reminds me of his dad everyday. whatever. I just wore a white bodycon dress and paired it with my glittery slides.

I sat on my bed, picked up Siah and put his little air forces on.

"V!! Im cutting now see you later." I shouted from my room, seconds later V came in swooping Siah out my arms.

"I'll call you when I get there, are you sure you dont wanna leave Siah with me? I can bring him later while you chill with your girls abit" He's so considerate but I can't be without Siah for too long unless Im at work. I dunno what it is.