9

Emmanuel's perspective

I was billing a zoot in the kitchen and Nelli walked in. She was talking to me but I wasn't listening to her. She nudged me and I nearly dropped it. I looked at her and she rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Can backstrap all and every zoot but cant change a nappy properly" She mumbled under her breath. Her attitude stinks but I'll get onto her later. I finished strapping and followed her into the bathroom. She slammed the cabinet door above the sink. She slightly jumped when she saw me in the reflection of the mirror.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her. I know she was about to tell me "nothing" so I worked my magic. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I put my head in her neck.

"Nothing" She sighed. I had to turn her around and look her in her eyes for her to tell me the actual reason she was upset. I could tell she was fighting tears while telling me. It all came down to insecurities. Her body changed after pregnancy and that prick Suspect wasn't understanding enough to see that she's beautiful inside and out.

"Stop crying. You know you're beautiful. Regardless of how you look. I personally think you look perfect, you have a good heart that shines through your personality. Don't let no dickhead make you think or feel otherwise. Im showing you come fuck with a real g and Ill give you assurance, security and happiness."

She smiled and hugged me.

"I missed you so much you don't even understand" She kissed my cheek.

"Im not a dickhead you know. Kiss me properly"

She laughed and kissed me. She actually gives me butterflies, no homo. Im still a tug. I went out on the balcony to smoke while she put Sie to sleep.

Nelli's perspective:

I got in the bed next to Emmanuel. He was on his phone, I literally stared at him till he got off the phone. He locked it and put it down. He was giving me a look. I cant explain it but I knew what it was. He's about to get onto me.

"What did I do now?"

"Was he better than me?" He asked me. It took me abit of time to realise what he meant.

"Oh shut up Emmanuel" I rolled my eyes and I was about to turn over but he restricted me.

"Im not joking. You fucked him ahlie?"  He asked, in his usual tone, blunt. I screwed him. That is such an awkward question.

"No." I lied,  just so he would leave me alone.

"So if I push it in it will still be as tight as I left it?"

I screwed him even harder. Are we really having this conversation? I tried to turn around and again, he stopped me.

"Yes I fucked him like twice. It hurt like hell. Are you happy?"

"That's disgusting. I can't even look at you."

I couldn't believe it. Why is he saying this? Like these things are actually coming out of his mouth?

"Shut up, what's wrong with you?" I asked in irritation.

"Nothing... Did he make you cum?"

"Fuck off"

I got out the bed and I was about to go to the kitchen but he pulled me back. He looked at me for abit and laughed. Im so confused.

"Im joking"

I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.
I got up early the next morning to clean the house.  It was so messy I dont even understand, the buzzer rang. Without even asking who it was I opened the door. I could've fainted when I opened the front door and I saw Jas.

We jumped and screamed while hugging each other. I've missed this bitch so much. Emmanuel came out  the room to see who was at the door.

"Jas una." He bluntly exclaimed. He smiled then he looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't believe it and I can't believe it. You're actually alive" Jas said while looking him up and down. She put her arms up to hug him but he stepped back

"I'd hug you but you just hugged Nelli, she's got lurgies"

I couldn't do anything but just stare at him with my mouth open. Jas laughed awkwardly and we stood in the corridor for about a minute. There was an awkward silence... I rolled my eyes and pushed past Emmanuel taking Jas to my room so she could meet Siah.  He was still asleep.

Jas- Its fine I'll just wait for him to wake up. Sooo what you wearing?

Me- I don't know you know. I didnt even really wanna go anymore

Jas- What? Why? It's gonna be so fun I really wanna see everyone.

Me- Fine, Im wearing jeans though

Jas- Fine, as long as your there. I hope you can get drunk today?

Just as she finished her sentence Emmanuel was walking in the room. He looked me up and down. He's pissing me off and I don't even know what I've done for him to be annoying me like this.

Emmanuel- Drunk? Where she going for her to be getting drunk?

He folded his arms and leaned on the door frame. He was burning a hole in my back but I refused to look back at him. Me and Jas looked at each other.

Jas- We're going to Cj's birthday

Emmanuel- She's not going.

Me- Whatever Jas come put your bags down.

The whole day was awkward until it was time for me to get ready. Jas was in Vianni's room getting ready while I was sat in front of my mirror on the floor. Sie was playing in his crib and his dad was lying down on the bed on his phone.

I could feel him watching me while I was doing my makeup it was making me uncomfortable especially cos of how he was being rude to me earlier.