9~ The Eascape

The guards walk in so I quickly say bye to Bucky and put away my phone.

"Get up!"Guard 1 shouts
"Hurry up we don't have all day guards 2 says rolling his eyes. If he keeps rolling them he might find a brain back there.

I got up and they grabbed my arms and drag me out the room. They take me down a dark corridor. I've been her before. Major deja vu. They then lead me drown to a room, that looks like a lab. Then they leave. There is Noone in the room until a man who looks pretty old walks in. He takes a little bit of my blood and leaves.

It's been 5 minutes and I'm bored. I start naming the walls. That ones Malia then that one is Scott and then that one is Lydia and that one is Stiles.(*le gasp* their from teen wolf ).

Then I realise that Styles has a window which is big enough to fit my body through. So I slowly walk towards it. I try to open it but I didn't work but then realizing the dumb shank (Glader slang) I am there is a lock. I slowly unlock it and slip through.

I go to school and all meaning I get a chance to get out and whatnot but only until a couple days ago I realized I had a tracker on me. It's in my leg. Ughhh I knew this was gonna hurt but I had to do it. So I slowly took a small dagger that I always keep with me out and started to cut open my leg just a little bit and then I saw something green and took it out. I knew it was the tracker so I threw it on the floor and crushed it. Finally I was free but I had to run. Run as far from here as possible. So I ran. And ran. And ran. I stopped near a coffee shop I would go to and went inside. I had $10 so I just bout a drink and a sandwich. Now that I realize I hadn't eaten in a while. Probably 3 days. I sat and ate. It felt peaceful for once and I just sat there. Now that I was free I really didn't quite know what I wanted to do. So I just sat there and thought about anything and everything.

_________________________________________
Hey thanks if you came this far. I really hope you like it and feel free to let me know how I can improve.
Hope you have or had a good day.

Wherever you are Goodnight, good day or good morning.