11~Track Her Down

Bucky's Pov

Oh my God this girl will be the death of me. I had to track her down.... I knew just the person. Natasha Romanoff.

"NAT!" I yelled storming into her room completely forgetting to knock.
She quickly sat up in her bed
"Bucky what's wrong?!?!" She asked.

Since I had gotten here she was one of the people who were nice to me, probably because she went threw something similar as me. She helped me get through it.

"I have a friend who ran away from home and is know out on the streets of New York alone and I need to track her down." I said as if it was a normal thing

"Ok.... wait who is this friend of yours" she said smirking.

"Someone I've been texted for a long time" I said

Nat reached out for her computer which was placed on her bed side table.

"Whats her phone number"she asked

"It's #### ### ####" I said
(Just pretend it's your phone number)

"I found her. She's on Blossom street near a Café" She said

"Ok thanks Nat" I quickly said before rushing out her room and into mine grabbing my leather jacket. It was freezing outside.

I walked past Tony who was on his phone in the lounge Area.

"Stark can I borrow a Ride?" I managed to quickly say

"Ye but don't take my Lamborghini, Porsche or tesla" he said sternly "And there better not be a single scratch on it when you come back" he yelled as I ran out.

I got to his lab and picked up a random key and pressed the main button on it. I heard sometimes unlock.

It was a black motor bike.I quickly sat on it and drove off.

I had just turned a corner where I saw so a couple people walking. Then it hit me. I have no idea what Y/n looks like.
Shoot.
_________________________________________
Hey quick update hope you like it I'm trying my best to keep going with this story if you guys have any ideas please leave a comment.

357 words

Wherever you are Goodnight, goodday or good morning.