21~ Dinner

After going shopping with Nat, I took all my new stuff into my room. I'm not used to having so many belongings since I had lived with HYDRA.

Y/n, Miss Maximoff is calling you down to have dinner.

"Ok, thanks FRIDAY," I said the AI and left my room.

When I walked into the kitchen, I was met with a table full of Avengers. I walked over and took the only empty seat next to Thor.

"Ok, come ooooonnnnn, I'm so hungry and Y/n's here too, can we pleeeseee see this looks so good!" Spider boy whined. I chuckled.

"We really should!" Pietro said, and with that, everyone started eating.

"So how was everyone's day?" Steve asked.

"Pretty good, me and Ned went and watched the new Star Wars movie with MJ," Peter replied.

"Is MJ your Girlfriend, Man of spiders?" Thor asked, making everyone turn towards Peter, with a knowing smile plastered on each of their faced.

His face turned as red as a tomato.
"N-no," He managed to say.

"I've seen the way you look at her, Pete, you like her," I replied as if it was the most obvious thing.

"No, I don't," Peter said a little too defensive.
"Sure," Bucky said with a chuckle.

"Do you have a boyfriend Lady Y/n?" Thor asked, turning to me.

I almost choked on my food before clearing my throat.

"No, of course not," I replied

"How come?" Tony asked.

"Probably scares them away," Sam said with a smirk.

"Speaking of girlfriends, Bucky, how's yours?" Steve asked.

All attention was now on Bucky as a dark blush crept onto his cheeks.

"I-uh-um-" He stuttered, trying to form a sentence.

"Wait, wait, wait. You have a girlfriend?" Clint asked, Bucky.

"Yeah, why not, because I was the Winter Soldier?" Bucky said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, that's not what I meant," Clint replied, rolling his eyes.

"Who's the lucky lady?" I asked, looking towards him. Even though I did have my suspicions, I had to make sure I was right.

Bucky stared at Nat for a second and then looked down at his plate trying to hide his blush. He looked up at everyone and spoke.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot" He said with a smirk.

I smirked. Everyone chuckled.

"Hey, um... Y/n, you haven't been home in 2 days, don't you think your parents are worried?" Bruce asked.

I froze." Um well, they are actually on a trip....to....Greece" I said trying to convince them.

"AND THEY LEFT THEIR 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ALONE" Tony practically yelled.

"Tony, calm down, maybe she didn't want to go?" Wanda suggested.

"Yeah" I said playing along.

"When are they coming back" Steve asked me.

"Not for a while... maybe... 2 months?" I said stuttering a bit.

"You don't sound so sure" Nat said raising an eyebrow.

Wanda nudged her, giving her a look.
"You wanna stay here then for some more time?" Wanda asked in a sweet voice.

"If it's okay with Tony, I would love to" I said looking at Tony. Tony nodded and smiled, which I returned.

---

Soon dinner ended and everyone went to bed. No stress. No missions. No problems. Well.... not for long.

_________________________________________
Hey! Hope your enjoying this story, sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Hope you have or had a good day.

579 words

Wherever your are Goodnight, goodday or good morning.