29~ Trip to Wakanda

Bucky's Pov
All I could do was cry, it's not like I wanted to, but the tears wouldn't stop. There was no way that I could help her, I have to leave it to Bruce and Tony and hope for the best.

I don't know how long I cried but I heard a quiet knock on my door and a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Hey" I hear the soothing voice that belonged to Nat, she crouched down on the floor next to me, " They said she had been shot the night she ran away and that if we don't get it to get better she might...it might spread... to her heart" her voice trembled as I let out another quiet sob.

"No...no... I can't let that happen... she's only a child... I can't let her go" I tried my best to get it together but the tears just wouldn't stop.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Director Fury wants everyone in the meeting room" FRIDAY let us know.

"We should go, come on," Nat said, standing up straight.

I got up off the floor and walked up to the bathroom door. "I'll be there in a minute," I said walking in after I saw Nat nod and walk off.

Locking the door behind me, I walked up to the sink and turned on the tap. I look up at the mirror in front of me gripping the edge of the counter. I let out a deep breath and dip my head down onto the sink. I quickly splash some cold water onto my face and reach for the towel and dried my face.

[Time skip to everyone in the meeting room apart from Bruce whos looking after Y/n]

Nobody's Pov

"What do you want Fury" Bucky spat at him.

"I know you've located and brought back the girl but I hope you know she poses a threat to everyone," Fury said taking a seat at the end of the table.

"She's 14" Steve yells out.
"And yet she's come from HYDRA, now I know how you guys are gonna feel about this but until we find more information about her, she's under shield control, meaning we protect and provides for her. This also means she will not be staying here but at the main S.H.I.E.L.D base where we can keep an eye on her." He said over the erupting voices.

"She's a child for crying out loud" Steve yelled out slamming his hand on the table.

"Fury, I don't think any of us are okay with that, she is staying with us and that's and nobody's gonna change that, but anyways we're taking her to Wakanda. Before you object, may I say you can't and won't do anything about that because you don't have access to Wakanda and if you even try to break down their walls they will not hesitate to lay a hand on you" Tony said standing up.

"If we're done here I have transportation to arrange," Tony said walking out of the room with a smirk.

"Stark you-" Fury starts before everyone exits the room.

[Time skip everyone is on the quenjet]

Everyone sat in silence. Y/n lay in the back room of the quenjet with Bucky.
Tony was taking the wheel. But little did Tony know that a certain spider boy had snuck on without anyone knowing.

"Mr Stark its-" Peter began.

"Jesus?!?!" Tony practically screamed.

"No its just me" Peter said sitting in the empty seat next to Tony.

"Oh- wait Peter Benjamin Parker what are you doing here, May's probably worried sick" Tony yelled looking at Peter, but quickly looked back ahead when he almost flew into a pigeon.

"Umm... I told May that you had asked me to come with you so that she would agree, but before you yell at me again I just wanted to make sure Y/n was ok" Peter said scratching the back of his neck.

"You know if you die that's gonna be on me now" Tony said going back to not yelling.

"So how's Y/n doing? Where are we going? You know it's Y/n birthday soon?-" Peter rambled on.

"Slow down one question at a time kid. Well Y/n fine for now but if we wanna be sure we have to see an old friend in Wakanda." Tony said making the two fall into a comfortable silence.After a minute Tony's eyes widened.

"Wait When's Y/n's birthday?" Tony exclaimed.

"This Sunday" Peter said as  Tony nodded.

The duo then went on fighting over Peter not flying the quenjet.

_________________________________________
Hope you guys like it. Kinda running out of ideas here.

Wherever you are Goodnight, goodday or good morning.

799 words.

Hope you had or have a good day.