23~ Can't Escape This Life

Tw: blood, injury detail, guns

Y/n's Pov

Waking up all I heard was yelling. Being my stubborn self I layed in bed waiting for the Avengers to stop yelling. It was 3 in the morning.

"They really do need to get a life"I whispered under my breath.

I suddenly heard 2 gunshots going off. I froze. Maybe Nat just threatened Stark by shooting random things.... or him. I growned getting out of bed and walking towards the door. Just as I was about to open the door I heard someone pounding their fists against the door and I backed away.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the other end of the door, making my heart pound hard against my chest. I frowned.

"Принцесса, я знаю, ты там (Princess, i know your in there)"

It was as if my heart stopped beating, and my breath got stuck in my throat.

Rumlow.

I had to get out of here. I frantically looked around the room for a exit. The window. I grabbed my phone and slipped on my shoes.

Rumlow had started pounding on the door again. Tears swelled up in my eyes. I don't want to go back there.

Taking a deep breath in I was about to jump when I heard the door break down off its hinges. I turned around. There he was, standing with a gun in his hands.

"You can run, but you can't hide. I knew I would find you. You can't escape this life, your parents left you. You belong to us. We can do whatever we want with you." Rumlow spat.

"How did you find me?" I asked trembling.

"Some of my Agents are working as SHIELD Agents" He shot back with a smirk.

"What have you done to the others?" I ask shaking slightly.

"Well, they are a tough bunch, but let's just say my team have handled them, they won't see you ever again, and you won't see them." He said sounding proud of himself.

I turned and jumped out the window, just as I heard a gun shot go off. I landed in starks pool. I looked down and saw that the pool was turning into a shade of red. Suddenly, pain shot through my left shoulder. Looking down, I realized that I had been shot.

I got out of the pool and climbed the wall. Sitting on the edge of the wall I jumped and landed on my foot. Pain crept up my body and I wanted to scream. I had sprained my ankle.

I was know out of Stark's tower and I started running but had to limp because of my foot. I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to go back to HYDRA all that they had done to me was put me through so much pain for the past 14 years and I had escaped for the first time and I wasn't planning on going back any time soon to that hell hole.

The Avengers now knew that I was from HYDRA. They probably hate me for not telling them. I couldn't go back. But I just hope that none of them are not to badly hurt.

I saw an abandoned alley way and decided I was probably gonna spend the night there since I didn't really have a home to go back to.

It was still dark outside and all I had were the wet clothes I had on and my phone.

I sat down behind a bin and hoped that HYDRA won't find me. All I could think about was what Rumlow had said to me.

"You can't escape this life, your parents left you. You belong to us. We can do whatever we want with you."

As my eyelids slowly started to shut the words drained out of my head as I fell asleep shivering.

_________________________________________
That was a bit chaotic. I really hope that the Avengers are alive....

Wherever you are Goodnight, goodday or good morning. Hope you have or had a good day.

672 words