🌟

Hi everyone! 

It's been a while since I have last updated this book, especially since the last revival of The Owl House season 2B, and I know that some of you might be expecting me to update and I'm here to explain why I haven't been too active recently and why some chapters are missing out certain episodes of The Owl House season 2B.

I'm was my final year of school, and I'm now in college. Exams were piling up non-stop and I've been trying to catch up on work and sort out college work and schedule, and it's been a little difficult for me to write recently, but I have decided to try writing again.

My new decision is to write only about the episodes Hunter's in since each episode takes up 3-4 chapters, and if I wrote every single episode that would mean a lot of time take up since one chapter takes up roughly... 2 hours or more for me to write. I know some of you might be really disappointed with this choice, but please bear in mind that I'm still juggling my schedule. On the plus side, more Hunter and Georgia.

I have also discovered that in some of the chapters, I have rushed the plotline a little too much, but don't worry, those errors will be fixed, either soon or eventually. More things will be fixed along the way as I re-edit and re-read the contents of this book.

As mentioned before, I know some of you might be really disappointed with this and I sincerely apologise, I hope you all can understand my choice, and if you don't, I'm sorry I let you all down. But that is all I have to say for now and I hope you all have a great day/night/week/weekend ahead!

XOXO,

sam