Disclaimer | Warning

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

THIS STORY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

"MOST IMPORTANT NOTE!"
"MUST READ!"
"AGAIN, MUST READ!"

This is a fiction with toxicity and obsession at the highest level but gradually changes as the characters eventually grow their development. Always remember that no matter what the situation is, unhealthy relationship is so not ideal. Do not tolerate, do not copy, never do things that could lose the balance of your relationship.

Consider your partner's feelings, do not be selfish. Consent is a must, don't be ruthless and heartless. Always choose kindness. Love make things right, so if things are not going well then maybe it's not love. Always choose to do the right thing. And another thing, character development is for everyone. Some just take it long, but change is constant, that's what science says as well.

"Reach out for help if;"

• You or someone you know is experiencing a crisis;
• You are worried about a friend or loved one;
• You need emotional support.

If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1 or your local emergency services.

In the Philippines;

• National Emergency Hotline: 911
• Aleng Pulis Hotline: 0919 777 7377
• PNP Women and Children Protection Center
24/7 AVAWCD Office: (02) 8532-6690
• Women's Care Center, Inc. 0917 825 032 / 0920 9677 852 / landline: 8514 4104/ email: wcc.inc.ph@gmail.com

"Warning!"

Not recommended for minors and closed minded people!

This story contains extremely matured scenes, triggering and disgusting humor that are not suitable for sensitive and closed-minded audiences. There will be triggering and explicit scenes, please be responsible. Mind the tags. I will not keep on reminding you in every chapters, read at your own risk. This book is not all about flowers and sweets, beware. Above all, enjoy.

Dear Readers, your votes, follows and comments are highly appreciated! It'll be a great help, inspiration and motivation for me.

Language:
English

If these topics are uncomfortable to you, please, I suggest you to skip. Again, no joke, please mind the warning, skip if you're uncomfortable and don't attack the author. If it's not your cup of tea, if you're not into psychological genre, please leave silently. Because what do we expect- this is code red.

Disclaimer; Acknowledgement;

Note that this story is heavily inspired by the manhwa Palace of Bardo. Of course that story and this story is totally different, however, I still want to mention than manhwa since it highly motivated me to write a story like this. I love it so much, very much that I will never move on from that manhwa. There might be some similar scenes but I will definitely change it, nevertheless, this story is totally different.

Kudos to the author of that BL manhwa. Thank you for that story, I hope you're doing well. Some may not like it because of the plot or the seme but I totally love it, it's the story that got me into psychological genre! My huge respect to you ❤️

The Palace of Bardo is a manhwa written by Bamil-ssi, Illustrated by Zaru, and published by Mr.Blue, Lezhin, JusToon, Naver Webtoon, and Kakao Page.
*****