Chapter 04

Chapter 04
(Warning: Triggered Trauma) 

The Past XXXX

KING Magnus was expressing his wrath once again due to Lady Amandine's stubbornness and consistent disobedience.

"Bring me that liquor. That thing that drives her sexual desire. Let her drink that fucking thing. I don't want to hear her voice full of ruckus and fracas. I want her moans; I want this night to be smooth."

Lady Amandine crumpled against the ties and said, "Why do I need to drink that? You can't make me drink that!"

The King ignored her and turned to the doctor instead, "Is it safe?"

"Your Majesty, any over-the-counter medication that contains substances used as aphrodisiacs cannot be generally regarded as safe and effective, according to the evidence currently available." The doctor replied.

"Fuck, should we just have alcohol then?"

"No!" The lady screamed.

But the King is final with his words. He smiled beautifully at her; it may look pretty to other people, but it's completely disastrous to her.

"My beautiful Lady Amandine, when will you ever learn? Drink this for me, baby, all right? I will not hurt you." He said while pouring a little liquid on the defenseless lady, "Come on, baby..."

Amandine's voice echoed in the King's chamber: "No! No! No!" She squirmed against his embrace when he tried to cage her again. "No!"

The King pulled her hair roughly and got her inside his robe. "What's wrong with you?" He yelled to her face and gripped her cheeks, "Why the fuck--?"

---

"I WANT IT."

Blandine's eyes were dilated, as if she's shocked; in pain; it's complicated; she looks like a total mess; a perfect definition of a devasted and hopeless being; "Let them leave, leave, leave...!" She continued shouting, "Alcohol, drink, I want to drink! Get drunk!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" The Emperor angrily yelled, horror evident in his face. "No!"

The Emperor immediately pulled her into a tight hug, a thing that's new to her; he's hugging her instead of forcing her to have sex with him because of her ruckus. No, this is not him. Did he—? No, she can't be fooled. The Emperor Magnus is now the same monster who destroyed her in the past.

But what's this? What's happening now? He should be forcing her to drink the aphrodisiac, but what the heck is he doing now? His soft voice, his trembling voice—it sounds as if he's caring, as if he's worried. It's so confusing. Blandine eventually stopped squirming and stilled in his embrace when she realized how different he was compared to his past life. His tone is somehow soft despite his harsh words.

"What the heck? Have you gone mad to consider me the worst of monsters? I may be an asshole but I will never let you drink that!"

What? Who is this man now? Why is he acting like this? Why is he acting all kind now? He's carefully hugging her tight, and she's feeling his heat. Her naked body is feeling his hotness despite the clothes between them. She's also inside his large robe now, as if he purposely opened it and pulled her inside to cover her naked body and let her feel his heat as well.

She unconsciously sneaked against his chest and cried, "No, Your Majesty. I'm sorry, please forgive me." She repeatedly begged, "If you're gonna force me, just let me drink it."

Blandine continued begging, just as she did before, back then, as Lady Cardine;

She's swaying; her movements were uncomfortable and uncontrolled, but Lady Cardine has not given up on that bottle. She's been craving that liquid since she had a taste of it. She became addicted to its smell and its effects on her body.