Chapter 34

Chapter 34

IT'S HIS last day in the main empire ruled by the first born; Maximus Malik. Magnus is excited to get the hell out of the said empire and come back to his own to meet Blandine again. He's tired after dealing some business with his brothers. Good thing his visit in the main empire is quiet and peaceful. No bloodshed unlike before.

Everytime he visits the other empires, there's always bloodshed caused by him and his brother's quarrels. Good thing he's all calm now. Blandine managed to get this side of him, he can't wait to see her. However, his siblings are not as calm as he is. Looks like they're craving for some action and there'll be bloods scattering around the place anytime. Magnus would want to get out as soon as possible to avoid such event, he doesn't want to disappoint Blandine anymore.

"I hope you're not causing trouble." Emperor Maxim said while smiling. It's not your typical and sweet smile, it's an evil grin. His signature devilish smirk. Maxim is the only one among them who smiles often but he's literally the worst of them all.

"What's it to you? I can handle my own Empire even if I cause trouble."

Maxim just smiled. Massimo came out of the hall with dark face as usual.

"I heard you're not good with your servants." Maxim asked Massimo.

Emperor Massimo glared daggers at him, "I'm allergic to servants. Low class people don't deserve to match my pace."

"You better don't fucking eat your words." Magnus scoffed.

"Eat your fucking sword."

Magnus glared back, "I'll be laughing my ass off if ever a servant makes you crawl on her feet!"

Massimo draw out his sword ready to slaughter his brother, "Take back your fucking words!"

Magnus was about to draw his sword as well but Maximus stopped them both. Maximus has the same authority and power as their father. He's scary and he's the only one who can stop their quarrels aside from their father.

"Stop it you dipshits!"

Magnus growled and withdraw his sword, "I have to go." and with that, he left leaving the two other Emperors behind. He don't want to waste time, he wanna go home to see her.

Magnus is excited to go home, he'll confess and promise not to hurt Blandine again no matter what. That's his plan. He might even thinks of giving her wide consideration. Blandine makes him want to change for the better. This feeling is so new, and it feels so good. Though confusing because he never felt this before; not to anyone, not even from his own mother, only from Blandine, Magnus is willing to push through this feelings.

Even if it means breaking the code of the Vassilys.

After a long ride, the evening came and Magnus went straight to Blandine's pavilion. He did not even bother visiting his own palace first to let everyone know he's back. They might think he's becoming a weird ruler for them but he don't give a fuck. He wants to see Blandine. His obsession is growing stronger day by day, however, he now know which is wrong and right to do. And he wants to choose the right decision now to become a better person for Blandine.

Yeah, that totally breaks the codes and rules of the Vassilys. Well, he hopes that the heavens would give his siblings the same situation as him.

The pavilion was shaken of his arrival. Everyone was tapping their feet nonstop to welcome him. They seemed confused of what to do. Almost everyone came out to give him respect. But something's lacking, the person he wants to see is not present. Is she asleep? Magnus silently smiled. He'll just surprise her, maybe?