Chapter 07

Chapter 07

WHAT MUST she do now?

Blandine whimpered when the emperor pulled her body against him, "So, you tried to escape again? When will you ever learn, lady Blandine?"

Oh no, it's happening again.

Not again, no, she needs to stop this. Blandine's eyes dilated in pain and horror, her coughs became rapid as she began to panic.

"No! No! My Lord, stop this, please... Stop this!"

And just then, her world began to shatter with the words that came out from his mouth.

"Isolate her and--"

No!

Blandine immediately pulled him into a tight hug. He stilled as if he suddenly lost his words because of her sudden action. She clung her weak arms around his neck and cried her heat out, hoping he would listen to her agony.

"No, don't! Please, my emperor, Lord Magnus, please... Don't do this to me!" She cried, she slowly reached his ears on purpose; so that he hears her plead, "Please, my emperor."

She was all getting composed and calm since she saw the emperor's eyes turned back into cerulean, until something triggered her anxiety; she struggled after she was startled, her fear rose once again when she saw how the servants arrived with huge cuffs and chains.

They were holding deadly weapons and it flooded her mind once again with depressing thoughts. Because it was what she saw back then, it was what he did back then. The servants in her past life were holding such weapons, and sooner they were using it to her in the past.

No, she can't let it happen again. It fucking hurts to death. No, this can't be. She's starting to hyperventilate, her memories are fucking with her actions, fuck, she's so messed up.

She's literally messed. All the pain she experienced are haunting her at the same time making her tremble in loathe. It all happened to her because of him.

With dilated eyes and troubled heart, she managed to grabbed the emperor and spat angrily; "You fucking asshole stop doing this to me! What did I even do to you? Fuck you! Fuck you!

And there, his cerulean orbs soon ablaze once again, their glares smashed against each other. Their orbs of hatred danced against each other. She's mad and he's all angry now, the sudden sereneness she saw in his eyes vanished, it was replaced by infernal abhorrence.

The emperor gnashed his teeth, "What?"

His eyes fired up in extreme anger. In a fast movement, he pounced on her. He bit her lips first and sucked the blood that came out before he threw her on the ground. And soon after, he began commanding his men with full delirious authority.

"Fuck! Tie her and chain her foot, make sure she won't be able to run away again. Cage her, make sure she won't escape my chamber, isolate her. And once she's well, prepare her to fill the nights she deprived me. I want to see her on a thin white nightgown with laces once she recovers."

No! That must not happen again! How could she stop this?

Blandine cried and crawled at his feet, "No! No! My Lord, please, don't do this..."

Emperor Magnus crouched down and lifted her chin to level their gazes, "Don't play with me, Blandine. I've had enough of your hide and seek and tantrums. Remember this, you can never escape me. You can never get rid of me, do you understand?"

Yes, she knew that already. She will never escape him. So what must she do to stop the cycle? Fuck! She tried escaping him, to the point that she reached her fourth life already and she's still running away from him. It was proven, she can't get rid of him.

So what must she do?

Emperor Magnus fondled her face, "Listen well, lady Blandine. You are mine, you are my property, I own you, you were born for me, and you will be reborn for me. I am your possessor, I claim you as mine. And even in your next hundred lifetimes, you will always end up in my arms. So don't ever try escaping again because you'll never be triumphant."

Blandine's heart welled with his words. His words were really powerful, and maybe, it was the reason why they're tied like this. Maybe, his words were the reason why she can't escape him. Emperor Magnus's words are powerful, this is all happening because he said it.

Blandine teared up once again, she did not speak against him, and she saw how his eyes immediately turned back into their own colors; the beautiful cerulean she had once admired.

She won't hide the fact that she was once mesmerized by his dazzling cerulean orbs, it was so beautiful, captivating, alluring that anyone would feel blessed by just staring at it. But that was until she saw his attitude. He was clearly everyone's type, but not hers. She was fooled by the beauty of his eyes, now she's stuck in his suffocating grip.

"Hear me, my love..." He calls with the eyes she admires. The cerulean she wants to witness all the time.

What the heck?

Blandine's heart thumped loud. He always say it, even in their past lives. But she never felt it. His love is suffocating, he's obsessive and possessive. He does it wrong. He cages her, he claims her and treats her like an extinct fish and the last kind in his aquarium. His way of loving is unhealthy.

But he always say it like he mean it. What did she miss? Did she miss something? What thing?

What... love?

Fuck, she then realized something. A very important thing.

It's filling her head, she's starting to get overwhelmed with the situation. But she managed to think thoroughly. She noticed how he calms whenever she calms, or how he softens whenever she goes along his way. She also noticed how his expression changes whenever she clings to him, it's as if he's been wanting her affection all this time.

And those were the things the ladies of her past failed not do.