Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"WHEN will you ever listen to me, Lady Blandine?"

Blandine's heart is thumping loud, it's so not healthy. She might go insane if this continues. Her painful memories in the past and her fear at the moment is banging her head at the same time.

The moment his deadly emperor eyes darted at her, she knew she's doomed. It's piercing through the edge of her remaining sanity. Damn, she's at the hang of it. She'll lose her mind if this goes on.

Emperor Magnus is really mad. He's clenching her waist hard to the point that his knuckles turned white. Blandine screamed when he carried her in his pelvis as if she weighs nothing.

She clung unto his neck for support, she began to sob in fear when he pushed her on the wall, her feet hanging, his hands on her butt gripping her firmly. She whimpered when her back hit the wall loudly. The pain jolted throughout her body when he pushed her harshly as if intending to break a part of her backbone.

Blandine hang unto him for her dear life as her past began to haunt her memories once again, it's so painful and scary. His obsessive behavior, his possessiveness, his violent actions whenever he's jealous, it's all happening once again.

It's making her want to take her life once again to escape her recent lifetime. What he did back then, she will never forget it;

"My Beatrice, when will you ever listen to me? Who was that man? I'm pretty sure I told you not to bitch around, didn't I?" His majesty's voice echoed in her ears, giving her massive goosebumps.

"Please your majesty, it's not what it looks like. The servant was new and merely asking for direction and I happened to be there. Please, there's no reason to--"

"Find that servant and kill him." He growled, "You're not able to do more things yourself anymore and you still want more punishments. How many more bones do you want me to break?"

She tried to escape his grip as if it's the only thing she could do to live, "No, no, no, please!"

But the powerful authoritative man he is, just simply grabbed her hair and pushed her on the mattress.

"Bend over..."

Blandine's eyes dilated in shock as she snapped back into reality when she felt the emperor's hands caressing her healthy butt. She gasped for air when he successfully removed her white robe, what remains were her undergarments which made her so defenseless.

She rested her back on the wall and tried to push him away. But he just leaned forward to threaten her clean canvas. She immediately put her palm on his face to stop him but he just smirked and stuck his tongue out to lick her delicate hands.

She immediately withdraw and stared at him in fear. But he was already unstoppable, he leaned in and straightforwardly sucked on her neck. He pushed his body against her to corner her more and grinded against her butt.

She whimpered when she felt the huge thing poking her ass. It's not out yet, but it feels like it's about to explode because of its size. The bulge is freaking scary, it's like a bomb that's ready to devastate her anytime.

"How dare you defy me."

He whispered against her ear and bit her earlobes recklessly. His saliva dripping out.

Blandine whimpered harder and pulled away to create some distance, "No, my Lord. It's not what you-- I'm sorry! Forgive me, forgive my disobedience. I don't deserve your grace--"

He immediately pulled back to stare at her and give her a threatening glare, he smirked; "Yes, you deserve my punishments."

And with that he walked out of the terrace to the river. He's carrying her in his pelvis as if she's just a small bin to carry around. The cold air hugged her almost naked body and she shivered, she immediately hauled against his body to feel his warmth.

She heard him chuckle, it sounds like a mock to her, as if telling her she's now being a bitch craving for his heat but she doesn't care anymore. It's freaking cold and it's his fault she's clinging like this.

"Where are you taking me?"

He spanked her butt loudly and she let out a small whimper of pain, "We're going to take a bath, baby. While punishing you of course."

Blandine cursed in her head. He walked to the edge of the watercourse, there's an isolated pool. The only thing is that the water came from the river, and instead of stones beneath were tiles.

The emperor pulled her out, and without a word, he pushed her on the water in a ruthless manner but careful enough not to bang her head on the tiles.

"No! What are you doing--?"

Blandine's scream was cut off when the water swallowed her body. She almost fainted due to the coldness wrapping around her. But she immediately snapped when her feet reached the tiles, she can't swim so she's thankful enough that the water is just the level of her knees. She slowly got up and glared at the emperor who's stripping at the moment.

"Your majesty, this isn't right!" She screamed and looked away when he began to remove his undergarments, then she backed away when he started walking towards her.

But she's not fast enough to escape, her small pace is never enough to avoid his grip. He immediately reached her arm and grabbed her recklessly. Her back hit his body; his chest being pressed against her shoulders and his bulge threatening her ass.

"Oh damn, you deserve punishments."