Chapter 19 | Mature

Chapter 19

IT FELT like a thunder, it hit him thoroughly. His heart thumped louder and faster than usual, his chest clenched due to the intensity of the confusion he's experiencing at the moment. But he obeyed, he leaned closer to shower her wet and passionate kisses.

He caressed her hair, "Spread your legs wider. Calm down, I'm not gonna move yet. I'll wait... I'll fucking wait, so calm down. I'm fucking sorry baby."

Then he pulled her into another tight hug. She also wrapped her weak arms around his body.

"I'm sorry, baby I'm sorry..." He growled and showered her another set of kisses. "I'll wait, okay I'll wait. I'll still work while my cock rests inside yours tho. Prepare your lips to get swollen."

And he did as he say, he kissed her lips, but this time, it's gentle and pure. Unlike earlier, his rough and messy movement was gone. He's now gently kissing her, showing sincere affection despite his wickedness several moments ago.

When he felt she finally adjusted, he began to move slowly, "I'm going to move," He whispered and she clung unto his neck, his lips curved, "Yes, that's it, cling unto me for your dear life, baby."

The he began thrusting, slow at first but then catching his own pace little by little. Blandine's moans went back to being loud, the difference is now she's sobbing and moaning in pleasure.

She wrapped her legs harder against his pelvis. He stopped to rest her back on the bed, then pinned her as he began pounding again.

She moaned louder as her eyes rolled back in delight. What a treacherous body, what a treacherous heart, fuck, she wants to curse them all. But how when she's feeling extreme euphoria at the moment? He began his fast pace and she choked due to the ecstatic sensation.

"Ahhh, ahh, ahhh, more," She begged, "Harder, ahh, ahhh, ahhh, emperor, oooh, more."

Magnus smirked, "Sure."

Just then, he gave her what she wanted. He continued pounding hard until she reached her peak. She limped beneath him but he did not stop, he continued pounding while changing positions. Until she reached her peak again and again and he came inside her. But he did not stop yet, he bent her down all fours and pounded hard once again.

"You're not finished yet?" Blandine weakly sobbed in between loud moans.

He grabbed her hair and whispered against her ear, "I am far from being done, Blandine."

"I can't anymore! I can't cum anymore, there's nothing left, I'm drained!" She cried.

But he ignored her whimpers and hugged her narrow waist as he pounds harshly again.

"One more!"

"Ah!"

He continued working double time until she reached her peak once again. She's becoming abnormally sensitive to the point that she cums only from his touch, kiss and few thrusts. Her cunt is dripping from both of their cums. So he transferred his cock on her butthole while he cleansed her pussy.

"No! Not there! Ahh, ahhh, nggg, hmmm, ahh, ahh," She cried when he worked his long fingers on her pussy while his cock pounds her clenching ass. "Aaahh~ emperor~"

He growled, "Your pussy is filled with my cum, I'll fuck your ass instead while I wait for the cums inside yours to drip out. I need some space to shoot my seeds. Ready baby?"

Her eyes rolled back, "I'm at my limit, your majesty, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, emperor, ohhh~"

But as the wicked inconsiderate emperor he is, he just smirked and licked her bare face, "I'm still not. Remember, I'm punishing you. But you're clearly enjoying, how the fuck is this still a punishment?"

She then stopped talking and let out her loud moans instead as she reached another peak once again. When Magnus felt he's about to cum, he immediately transferred his cock on her pussy and began devastating her cunt until he came.

Her eyes were slowly shutting down. He pulled her and let her sit on his lap without pulling out, he gently tapped her cheeks, "Come on now. Don't your dare sleep on me. Open your eyes baby, open your eyes for me, come on..."

Blandine tried opening her eyes, but it was hard as hell she ended up rolling her eyes instead because of the crazy pleasure running over her body.

He began licking her face as he pounds her pussy once again, "Beautiful, my beautiful Blandine..." He whispered, "Beautiful, ahh, hoo, hooo, ahh, you're mine, I own you, my beautiful Blandine."

She felt him shiver. Another faster pace and he growled in her ears while shooting his cum inside her, "Take my seeds, bear my child, marry me..." He huffed, "My love, my beautiful Blandine..."

She's barely awake, she's at the verge of passing out. But he's still on fire. He positioned her almost unconscious and literally unmoving body on all fours and began pounding her cunt at the back.

What the hell? He hasn't finished yet? This is too much.

"Hnngg, nggh, ughh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, no more, ahhh, tired, emperor, aahh, please, mmm, mphh, ahhh..."

She'll fucking die due to overstimulation. This will be the fucking death of her!

"Can't, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, emperor, ahhh, no more, Magnus!"

Another fast pace and she came screaming his name. The last thing she remembered was him moaning her name while he shoots his cum inside her dripping pussy.

But he did not stop there, he continued. Because when she woke up due to the sun rays that entered their chamber, he's still pounding her swollen pussy that's already stretched and open like a gaping fish.

And that was her last memory again before she passed out early in the morning due to extreme exhaustion.

---

"SERIOUSLY, how does his highness keep it until morning? He's still not done yet but I cannot hear lady Blandine anymore." A servant spoke, "He stayed up all night. I've heard he just rested a little. Drink water from time to time and then keep going again."

The servant looked at food he's about to serve, "It's lunch time but the emperor... has just stopped. I've always heard that the Vassilys have strong stamina. But this never came into my mind."

An oracle who happened to pass by stared at the isolated pavilion. The oracle sighed as he gripped the journal in his hands.

"Lady Blandine, what will you do now? How will you tame the beast when he's becoming the demon again he once was."