Chapter 05 | Mature

Chapter 05

HOW UNLUCKY is she? Really?

She's been living an unfortunate life. How mad is the world at her? What did she even do to make the firmaments this mad? Why is she suffering this much? She was born a royal, but she never felt like one.

She grew up in the woodlands alone, hiding and escaping from her fate with the help of her brother. But again, how unfortunate of her; she was unsuccessful and she messed up once again.

How did it come to this? How is she soaking wet and sucking for air to breathe after going through his majesty's mercy?

His wrath is massive; it's nerve-wracking. It's pondering around the pavilion, and if a voice could kill, everyone in that place would be dead already, ever since he screamed her name in loathing.

Yes, Blandine messed up.

The Emperor and her were doing fine after that encounter in the throne room; they were doing well after she got sick, until she messed up. She was just scared. It was all because of that dream, not her memories.

Her painful memories of Lady Clardine shot through her chest and pierced her life. She knew it since then, and what he did to her at that time will never be forgotten.

"Well, how's my Lady Clardine?"

His movements were firm; after what happened to them, he acted as if nothing had happened. His suit perfectly dazzles against the early morning. He's off to work. The Duke looks perfect and all, but not in her eyes. Not to Lady Clardine, who's been screaming with wrath since she woke up naked and sore in their large, luxurious king-sized bed.

She's shivering in anger; oh, how she loathes this Duke who took her virginity last night. She literally ended up sore, like a gaping fish, exhausted and drained. Who wouldn't be mad? Because he's a naturally ruthless man, she discovered she's a masochist. and that's not something she's happy to find out.

"How dare you ask? I look so fucked. Go away." She irritatedly answered. Who wouldn't? Everywhere in her body hurts after their exploits last night. She admits that he is really good, but is he really human? He stayed up all night fucking her; it's ruining her day. What an inconsiderate, ignorant freak!

The Duke walked towards her with a playful smirk while fixing his tie, "Now, now. It's too early to make me mad. We're behaving very well, are we not? You just enjoyed last night, baby; what's wrong now?"

Lady Clardine glared daggers at him and said, "I hate you! I fucking hate you to death! Die! Die!" She growled, "Everything hurts; I can't move. This is your fault. I have things to do, but I can't move!"

The Duke shot back with a deadly smirk, "Baby..."

She roared, "I hate you!"

Suddenly, the Duke glared; his rage ignited, and it's so not good to be this mad early in the morning. He sighed and walked towards the naked lady with a smirk instead.

"You hate me? Shall I make you remember how you begged for me last night, hm?" He said he was kissing her softly.

Tears formed in Lady Clardine's beautiful eyes; she's really mad. Last night may have been wonderful; he had her consent, but he became so aggressive like a fucking monster that she ended up crying in pleasure and shame. And she doesn't want it to happen again; she's so tired, so exhausted; she's had enough. "No! I'm still sore! Stop!"

Just then, a loud slap echoed in the room. Her palm snapped against his cheeks so heavily that it left a red bruise. Her palm can be traced on his face due to how hard she slapped him.

And there, the Duke lost it. Duke Magnus snapped. His heavy hand dragged her small body to the chamber's bathroom and threw her into the bathtub. Lady Clardine shivered when her back hit the cold, large container, and she began to cry in fear when he suddenly unbuckled his belt.

She felt an excessive fret; she just suddenly wanted to crawl to the Abyss at the moment.

Duke Magnus threw his pants down and harshly stepped into the tub, his already huge manhood unbelievably getting bigger.

"Lift your hips for me."

Lady Clardine's eyes dilated, and her tears began to stream nonstop. She tried to move violently against his grip when he suddenly lifted her hips and bent her over as he forced her head to the edge of the tub.

She blushed in embarrassment and fear. What the hell is he doing? She's still sore, and there are still tears dripping out of her due to their activity last night.

Duke Magnus spanked her healthy butt, and she whimpered in confusion between pain and pleasure. 

"I'm still sore!"

The Duke is targeting her weak spots, and she began submitting unconsciously, "Baby, do you want to stop then? Tell me to stop."

Aish! Since when did she become a masochist? She finds pleasure in pain. This is so against her pride. Blandine moaned instead of replying, and that was enough cue for the Duke.

With gnashing teeth, the Duke entered her. She loudly cried in pain and pleasure while he growled against her ear. He began to pound at a fast, painful pace, and she moaned deliriously.

"Just because I'm not allowing anything bad to happen to you doesn't mean I will tolerate your stubborn behavior. You were always a bitch to me. Look at you moaning now. You were roaring like a lion earlier because you were sore, but you're like a bitch now. Just how much do you love pain, baby?"

The Duke's voice is harsh; it's piercing her chest. She's scared, to be honest; she's totally scared to death because her insides are really sore. His pace is so fast and brutal that her insides are clenching and swelling due to his size and penetration. But having a masochistic body is the most annoying betrayal that could possibly ever happen to you.

"You're hating me now, huh? Well, if I'm being hated, at least I should be hated properly, right? You should have a reason to hate me, right? What about this?"

His fast pace is getting faster, and Lady Clardine's vision is becoming blurry. This is getting bad; she will pass out if this continues. He's so rough; his penetration is killing her. The slapping of their skins echoes in the bathroom; her moans roam around the place and even pass through the outside door.

She did not oppose him; she did not stop him. He's really good, but she'll never let this happen again. Never; his stamina is too much for her, and their intercourse will definitely be the death of her. Is he even human?

Lady Clardine tried her best to stop the untamed evil duke because the sensation was too much; the overstimulation was too much for her to handle. She cried, "I can't... Can't anymore. No more, please. I'm coming. No... I'm tired; I'm coming; I can't anymore, my Duke!"

She cried, but it turned into moans: "Please stop, aahh, too much, so much, aahh, please... I'm coming..."

She's starting to lose her consciousness; she feels like hell, literally. She's losing her remaining strength. She fell off the tub, but the Duke managed to catch her and aggressively press their bodies together. He sat on the tub and made her ride his cock while he faced her back.

The Duke began sniffing her bare shoulders, and sooner or later she felt a stinging pain along the pleasure driving around her body.

What's happening to her? Her eyes are rolling back due to pleasure, and her hips are moving on their own, trying to catch the Duke's pace. Oh no, what the hell is happening to her?

The Duke smirked against her bare skin and said, "Slap me all you want. You'll still end up getting fucked by me. because you love it, baby. You don't stop me; you moan. And that's why I can't get enough of you. You're mine, my love."

No, you don't know what love is.

He kissed her neck and fondled her bouncing breast. "Your body is more honest, Lady Clardine. I was about to stop, but then you started moving on your own. I mean, who am I to say no to such an invitation, right? You are inviting me to fuck you more."