Chapter 06

Chapter 06

"COMING...!"

Her eyes rolled back. Soon, with much faster pace, they began panting due to the excessive pleasure driving them both. She moans louder with every propel he does. And she screamed loudly when she reached the peak of her climax. Just when she thought it would end there, she was completely wrong.

She ended up getting bedridden for days. And that caused her another trauma. Because who would get bedridden for days just because of sex? She'll never allow this again. His stamina is too much.

---

"NO!" Lady Blandine snapped. She immediately roused to catch her breath. She's sweating and shaking nonstop. It's not due to the coldness, it's because of her nightmare.

What happened? Where is she?

The sun has risen, and she's alone inside his chamber. She's really scared, and she's gotten more scared because of her dream. She looked around, she's alone.

The emperor is not in the chamber— perfect time to escape. Whatever happens, she won't let him have his ways on her again. What happened to her as Lady Clardine will never happen again. She will not let him do that thing again.

So she stood up immediately to run away. But the moment she opened the chamber's door, she knew she was doomed. Standing there was his majesty with dilated eyes and displeased look.

He looks really mad, and looks like he figured out already what she was trying to do. She's trying to escape again, it's clear, it's evident, and he's not happy.

That's why she ended up getting punished, soaking wet, coughing nonstop, barely moving, breathing loud and hard to live after getting drowned for a few seconds.

Yes, he watched her drowned. No, emperor Magnus commanded his men to drown her for a few seconds five times. She doesn't know if she's still under his mercy, because unlike anyone who gets punished, a few seconds is too short. If the Emperor don't punish her, the other mistresses will probably do something and think that the Emperor has favoritism.

The minimum amount of time getting punished by drowning is thirty minutes. It's more than enough to suffocate and take a person's life. But he just gave her few seconds, five times with enough break, and though light compared to any other punishments, it was more than enough to almost suffocate her.

She's really out of breath, she's barely moving. She's so weak, laying on the ground defenseless at the feet of her emperor.

His cerulean eyes is darker than usual, indicating how mad he is right now. It's dilated, his fist is also clenched, as if he's controlling himself to go berserk.

Emperor Magnus crouched down and reached for her face to level their eyes, his anger shows as he speaks.

"Hah~ my Lady Blandine. What the fuck are you doing with your life?"

He gripped her face hard, he knew it would leave a mark on her pale and soft cheeks once he releases her but he doesn't care, he's mad at the moment, like really mad.

"I'm not doing anything to you, I'm being kind to you, but that doesn't mean I will tolerate you being a brat."

Blandine cried, "Let me go, it hurts...!"

She watched as his cerulean orbs ablaze in anger. She shivered when he clenched his teeth, and she prayed for her dear life when he forcefully gripped her hair to make them face to face.

He claimed their distance, now they're just inches away from each other. And she saw how his anger danced in his orbs, just like what she saw back then... She already saw it before, when he was mad at her as Beatrice;

Past XXXX

"SO, you tried to escape again?" His voice could demand and command even the reigning beast in the world.

"When will you ever learn, Beatrice? I am giving you my love, how come you don't realize it?"

He's gripping her face and she's crying in fear. Despite her fear, she boldly glared back at him and spat.

"Love? When did you ever--"

He pushed her and she whimpered when she hit the wall, with anger in his eyes, he reprimanded his servants.

"Fuck. Isolate her! Tie her up! Tie her legs, make sure she lose her strength to walk so that she won't escape me again." He screams terror, everyone was shocked with his words, but no one could oppose and nothing would do to stop him.

"Put her in my chamber. Close all the doors and windows, isolate her well. Make sure she's not able to move on her post."

Lady Beatrice screamed in horror and fear, she crawled at his feet to beg for his mercy just like what she always do whenever she messes up.

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! No! No! Don't do this, I'm begging you! Please..." She reached for his feet and kissed his shoes, "Please don't! Don't do this! Spare me!"

He rolled his eyes and crouched down to lift her chin, "Will you promise not to escape me again, Beatrice?"

What? No. She deserves freedom.

She needs to get away from him. He's a demon, she won't live a life in his grip. No, she can't lie. If she promise and break it again, she'll end up dead. And she can't promise such thing, no, never.

So as the stubborn lady she is, Lady Beatrice snapped violently against his grace.

"Fuck you... Fuck you demon! I hate you!"

And just then, he ultimately snapped like the demon he is, "That's it, cage her. Isolate her. Don't let her escape. But don't ever make a mess of her pretty legs."

The servants began dragging her and the hall was suddenly filled with her earsplitting screams, "You... Let go! Let go! No, it hurts! Let go!"

---

BLANDINE blinked when the emperor snapped at her. Her tears unstoppably rolling down her cheeks with the memories flashing in her eyes. It's not a dream at all, not even a nightmare.

It was her memories with him. It all happened, and it will happen again. How would she stop all of those? Would she be able to put an end to her sufferings without killing herself? But if she dies again, she'll just end up being reincarnated with him.

That's their cycle, it's as if they were cursed. It's her fate, and she needs to do something different this time to put a stop on that crazy cycle.

But how, when everything turned into a mess once again? Lady Beatrice was not able to walk anymore. Lady Cardine was isolated until she died and Lady Amandine almost died the moment she was punished.

And soon after, they all died to put an end to their sufferings. But the cycle continued, and she's not able to escape him no matter what.

What would she do now?