chapter 33

naoya zen'in
(nsfw chapter)

"Good morning?" Naoya said to the woman that walked past him, heading outside. "I greeted you?" Naoya was following Kayo down the road into the small town a few miles away. "Kayo?" The dark haired was walking calmly while her husband was a few steps behind her. This seemed odd to Naoya, the way she didn't react, the way she didn't say anything. He kept following her until the town was seen from the road which was leading to it, he couldn't hold himself anymore and harshly grabbed Kayo's wrist, "Why're you ignoring me?" And with those words she vanished. Right into thin air, she vanished.

Naoya looked around and rushed down the street closer to the town. There she was again, walking straightforward to the town. "Kayo?" Naoya asked. "Kayo!" Naoya yelled. He ran after her and when he grabbed her wrist, she didn't disappear. She turned around but to his surprise, he was not looking at Kayo, he was facing an ugly, disgusting creature. He jumped back while bumping right into someone else. Getou Suguru or someone that looked like him. Naoya quickly moved to a point in which he was able to see both, the curse and Getou.

"Naoya?" Kayo's voice was heard and as Naoya turned his head away, Kayo appeared and the two disappeared. He stood there, waiting for Kayo to walk up to him and as she did, the first thing he did was hold her hand. She did not disappear. "Kayo?" She was confused and looked at Naoya, what was going on through his mind? "Don't ever do that again Kayo, don't ever disappear like that" He held her waist and moved his body closer to hers, their chests touching each other. Naoya's look shifted to Kayo's breasts which was interrupted by her question "Naoya, what are you doing?" "I'm sorry my darling, I can't resist it anymore." With those words, Naoya's mouth pressed on hers while moving his right hand to her head. He slid his tongue quickly inside her mouth and kept kissing her until he was out of breath.

As this was happening, Kayo had casted her domain, an area similar to their living room, unable for others to see them since she knew what was going to happen and she was not going to resist.

As Naoya kissed her again, he lifted Kayo up, placing her hands on her behind, squeezing it to have a good grip. As he was doing that, Kayo's hands moved on his back and while Naoya was lifting her, their making out came to a halt and Naoya was now facing her breasts. "I can feel it Naoya" His cock was raising up and touching her thigh. "Naoya, I want it inside me" She said while he was kissing her collar and chest. "Beg for it Ieiri" and with those words he put her down on the couch, looking at her from high up. As she said nothing, Naoya took her by the collar and yelled "Ieiri, I said beg" and let her go, just for Kayo to let out a moan. She held his pants and slowly shifted them down, "I need you Naoya, I need to feel it inside me, I want you to fill me up Naoya." and with those words, his boner was revealed right above her stomach and before he did anything, he helped her take off her clothes while slowly kissing her from face, down to her tits and her stomach and then sliding his tongue in between the lips. "You're quite wet" he said as she was gripping the couch because of his fast tongue. As her knees started to tremble, Naoya started to please himself with one hand while switching his tongue with his fingers, starting to finger her. As he felt it coming, he quickly slid his cock into her which was followed with a loud moan by Kayo. "You're... big" she stuttered and Naoya started to watch her tits move while raising his pace. While gripping the couch with one of his hands, he was squeezing her nipple with the other. Kayo could not resist it any longer, it felt like she was in heaven. She kept moaning his name and asking for it to go slower, which just made Naoya fasten his pace. She could now feel it in her stomach and with a huge moan and Naoya with a grunt, they both came, making Kayo drip out loads.

As Naoya pulled out, Kayo pulled him down on top of him just to lay down. "I like you, Naoya Zen'in" she said while kissing his face. Naoya was caressing her hair, while slowly breathing out and calming down. "I love you Ieiri."

After spending a while to take care of each other, they decided to head home to be more comfortable. Kayo's domain was not able to be up for much longer anyways.

They both felt closer to each other, a feeling of home was felt by both once they thought of each other.