Chapter 156: Enraging the Prisoner

Aster remained deep within Tiliac, Fleur was dealing with her own troubles. "Vox is clearly sending something back, and I think I should face it alone.", she announced. "If you're gonna kill us, turn back!", she declared to the oncoming threat, holding up her sword. "Whatever it is, it's got to be really personal. Just think of what Vox did to Aster...", added Viper. Who didn't want Fleur's spirits to be broken by a difficult battle. "I don't want to think about that! Just leave this to me!", replied Fleur in response. "Vox can access other worlds like me, so really it could be anything...", Shiva emphasised.

Fleur refused to listen, with all her force, she continued to tread in the direction of the uncertainty, barely looking back. "Are you sure your drive isn't too strong?", Craaq questioned. "Aster would want you to be passionate but responsible, this is too reckless!", he continued. "Wasn't that what Aster believed in? Fighting even if your odds are almost zero?", Fleur commented. It seemed like most of her group disagreed with her, which angered the elf girl, but she kept it in.

Suddenly, to her relief, Sulena gave a sign of support, "Fleur, you have to protect the syndicate, it's the only home that accepts everyone.", she explained. Fleur prepared to run toward the enemy, she left one last announcement, "I'm still going to fight on my own, but if I really need you guys, I'll call out. Okay?". The pink haired girl dashed off, leaving only footprints in her wake. Craaq was visibly shaken, "Such a valiant leader, going out into the fray. We better follow her in case she needs us...", he suggested.

Within minutes of leaving her group, Fleur arrived to find herself in a private shed around four miles from the mansion, she sighed in relief, though for how long? Soon, she found herself surrounded by a dozen mysterious people, all in attire of a disheveled appearance. "We are the Madrigal anti-crime group, and we order you to stop all forms of rebellion!", they all say in unison. "There are more of you? Show yourselves, I want to see the faces of you destroyers of equality!", she called out.

"Our leaders left us with a special task, and we can't wait to take you down!", one of the people enthused. Fleur slowly realised she was being surrounded, "Maybe I shouldn't have left the group, it's twelve against one!", she thought. By now, she could almost taste the breath of her opponents as they closed in around her in a perfect circle. "Ready to give up yet, Fleur Feathering?", another person taunted. The laughs of the opposing group disgusted the underboss, as she was about to endure the worst case scenario that she never foresaw.

At the same time, there were suspicious activities going on deep in the mansion. The doors were locked tight, and in the tiny room together were Kiara and a restrained Demitris. As the ambient candle within the space burned, the tension within Demitris's situation, as well as his mind, began to rise by the second. As Kiara stayed guard of the auburn haired man, the jade elf had a few tricks up her sleeve.

"It's useless Demitris, there's no way you can use your powers with these tight vines. How are you feeling? Sad? Alone? I bet you wish your blue haired heartthrob was here...", taunted Kiara. Demitris could only clench his fists at the infuriating remarks as his mouth was bound as well. He continued to struggle as Kiara laughed at his suffering, and this only angered him more. Black inky tears fell from the soldier's eyes, his emotions were uncontrollable, only made worse by the degradation.

"Such a healthy body, too bad Lin's going to destroy it by the end of the day...", Kiara remarked. She leaned in close to Demitris, feeling everything that wasn't restrained by vines. She rubbed her hands all over his being, making him tremble. However, Kiara's alluring nature failed to tame the man, only another man could touch him until he was a slave. Demitris got more and more uncomfortable, the vines around his mouth began to tighten as his frustration grew, this was getting out of hand.

Before long, Kiara was caressing him, and Demitris was powerless to stop. The elf felt opportunity as his well trained thighs and biceps vibrated. Ripping the vines from his mouth, she kissed him. The man's expression, bloodlust took hold of his body as he was held to the woman's face. He shook himself once more before giving up, letting out a muffled roar of pain and disgust. Demitris felt as if the pain and anguish would never end, until finally he heard a warm voice he was familiar shouting out. "Demitris, what on Earth happened to you?", both Demitris and Kiara fixed their eyes at the door to see Rou standing there blank.