Ch 5. The Bitter Truth

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

The picture is adorable...and no one can convince me otherwise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three hours since Izuku told Toshinori the truth, the man had said he was going to go talk to someone and take a break. He knew it was likely that Toshinori hated him now, but Izuku could handle that. Even if it hurt more then he ever thought it would, it made him truly realize he that while he may have his old memories. He was still just a teen physically, he still had simple wants and admittedly he wanted to be loved.

'Hey, little Daffodil, I'm sure that Toshi is just shocked.' Daigorou said softly, Izuku wanted to believe him. He wanted to believe the Fifth user so bad, but he had killed Eighth's mentor.

'He wasn't, I may not be Shiro anymore......but I still know how to read people to some extent.' Izuku stated defeated.' He wasn't happy about the truth, he likely called Sir Nighteye to bring Mirio in.'

'Regardless of whether he wants to transfer One For All or not, he can't without killing them or reducing their lifespan. The  only reason you were were able to take the Quirk while not being Quirkless is because your Quirk is built for being able to take great strain from the Quirks you steal.' Yoichi stated, giving off the impression he was frowning.

'If it comes down to it, I will take over to talk sense into Toshi for you.' Nana suggested softly, surprising him.

'Thank you, I appreciate it.' Izuku murmured, before flinching as the door opened to reveal Toshinori, Nighteye, and Tsukauchi. However what surprised Izuku was that Mirio wasn't anywhere to be seen, had they left him outside?

"So Izuku Midoriya, or should I say All For One?" Tsukauchi questioned giving Izuku a hard look, god they hated him...didn't they.

"I am now Izuku Midoriya, however as I said to....All Might, I used to be Shiro Shigaraki." Izuku admitted not meeting the eyes of anyone in the room. He couldn't bare the look of disappointment on Toshinori's face, not when the man had become something like a father to him during the past nine months.

'We're right here, brother.' Yoichi's voice whispered in his head softly.' No matter what occurs, we are right here with you.'

'Thank you, little brother.' Izuku replied mentally, taking a deep breath as he waited for the next question from the Detective.

"So you admit to being the SS-class Super Villain?" Tsukauchi asked and Izuku hesitated for a moment or two.

"I'm not...your version of All For One." Izuku stated with a shake of his head." I'm from a version of the future where I won, I got everything I ever desired. Yet when I paused and thought I realized it hadn't been worth it, I killed my own brother. I locked Yoichi up in a vault of all things for five years, god I was so so stupid."

Izuku closed his eyes, taking deep stuttering breaths as guilt once again flashed through him making his chest hurt. He could feel the other One For All users sending him waves of calmness, but nothing could quell the storm inside him right now.

He opened his eye again, taking one more deep breath and releasing it out slowly. He could take whatever punishment they gave him.

"I'm not just All For One, sure I have his memories and abilities...but it's not who I am anymore." Izuku said practically pleading at this point." I'm sorry, I am so so sorry...I hate myself for what I did. I can't off myself though, it won't fix anything. I deserve live with this for the rest of my pathetic life, so I can save as many people as I can."