Ch 39. Kamino Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

VERY vague mentions of Sexual Assault....you'd like miss it if not actually looking for it...but I will still place the warning...

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

Ichiro's Quirk: Not Manifested (Will not have Yoichi's original Quirk (Transference))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six Month's Later

Six months, since he'd seen Banjo, his kids, or any of his family and friends. It was agonizing and he just wanted this entire thing to end, he just wanted it over. He had taken a couple dozen missions, each with varying illegality and the most recent one being an....assignation and bad one at that.

Forty...forty people...forty lives he had been forced to kill.

He barely got any sleep, when he did he had nightmares of what his family and friends would think of him. What Banjo and Yoichi would think of him, the thought making him scared and paranoid. Would Banjo still love him, would his brother forgive him for what he had to do?

He wasn't doing this because he wanted to, he was just playing the game until someone could find him without risking his family. Most of his family at least, Ichiro was constantly at risk and the only All For One hadn't brainwashed them yet was cause it was keeping him in check.

His hair had grown out and surprisingly enough, when it lengthened it made him look even more like his father. As his hair grew it became less curly and more of a mild wavy, not the straight hair of Hikage...but still much closer then it had been. He almost liked it more being long, but he wasn't sure if he'd keep it like this.

"You alright, brother?" Ichiro asked gently, having dropped the title Onii as they had matured mentally. Now they looked almost identical to Yoichi, which made sense since they were genetically identical to them.

However he suspected his brother had modified some genes in order to prevent Ichiro from suffering the same sickness that had affected Yoichi. Perhaps that was the only good thing this version of his past self had done and likely would ever do, he refused to call this version of him his past anymore.

Not even he was as willing to clone his worst moments, this other All For One wasn't him as far as he was concerned. Not anymore at least, they stopped being him when they made the decision to play god with his brother's life. He wouldn't have done that, mainly because Ichiro wasn't Yoichi...genetically yes, but a person was more then their genes.

A person was made from memories and experiences, unless All For One had replicated Yoichi's entire life...it wouldn't be possible for Ichiro to actually be Yoichi. He let out a small sigh, shoving the thoughts out of his head.

"I am coping, Ichiro." Izuku reassured his youngest brother with a small smile." Just struggling a little, how are you though."

Ichiro winced a bit, looking off to the side.

"All For One, hurt me again...in his so called training." Ichiro admitted, making Izuku clench his teeth in anger. His hatred of All For One growing with each second as Ichiro told him everything that monster had done to them, even going as far as...well he wouldn't even think about that.