Ch 6. First Day In UA

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked into class 1-A, nervousness rolling off him in waves.

There were a few faces he recognized, Uraraka and Iida for one and Bakugou was another. He winced at the sight of his former friend. He had decided thinking about himself as two people had gotten dangerous, it was best he referred to himself as truly being Izuku.

Otherwise he ran the risk of losing himself, after all just because he now had a moral compass didn't mean much if you locked it away and threw the key away. Yoichi had suggested therapy, but he wasn't touching that with a ten foot pole. Especially not with someone he didn't know, perhaps if he knew the person it would be different.

Another thing that had been eating him up was Daigorou's confession, he had to admit the man was good looking, nice, laid back, understanding, and never pushed for personal information unless necessary. However something was holding him back and Izuku couldn't put his finger on it, perhaps he didn't believe that someone could love him?

Sure several of the Vestiges had teased him that Toshinori thought of him a son, but was that true anymore?

He didn't even know if Yoichi stilled loved him, or if he was being kind out of some blood is thicker then water nonsense. His heart stuttered in pain at the thought, he still couldn't process the fact he threw away his own brothers trust.

The fact he did something so...wrong.

Izuku shook his head out of his thoughts just in time for their Sensei to arrive. Their Sensei appeared to be a young man probably in his early thirties or late twenties with dark hair and eyes, he wore a scarf weapon of some kind around his neck. His most prominent features though was the tired bags under his eyes.

"If you just here to make friends then leave, your here to learn how to be a Hero not to socialize." Their Sensei stated, his voice leaving to room to argue." The name is Aizawa Shouta, I am your Homeroom teacher. Meet me out in the field in fifteen minutes with your gym clothes on."

With that said Aizawa turned abruptly, leaving the room to the frankly shocked class. Izuku decided he liked the man, he was much more of a fan of strict individuals compared to he original Izuku. Must be part of his personality that wasn't changed during the merging process.

Walking toward the locker rooms, his mind drifted. Izuku immediately began thinking of Daigorou, but managed to catch himself and thought about what Aizawa wanted with the class instead. He didn't have the time to process the confession, at least not until the class was over.

Once he got changed he walked outside to the field, surprised to see he was the first one to arrive. Aizawa gave him a surprised look when Izuku walked up, clearly not having suspected him to come out so quickly.

"Sir, there is something I want to ask before we begin." Izuku said, biting his lip nervously." I have a Quirk that is difficult to train, um...I can take other Quirks and use them for myself, I can also give them back or to someone else entirely."

Aizawa blinked, the teachers eyes widening slightly at the explanation.

"I see, in that case I will allow you to use your Quirk as long as you get permission from a teammate and you return the Quirk once finished." Aizawa stated before frowning." I am guessing you already have a Quirk you've taken however, if the entrance Exam was anything to go by."

"Yeah, I...took, All Might's Quirk." Izuku admitted softly, wincing at how that sounded. It was a better cover story then most though, plausible too considering the type of Quirk All Might had.