Ch 15. The Story Of Shiro's Childhood

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

Mentions of abuse, this may trigger some people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku sat in the stands with his other classmates that weren't participating in the Sports Festival, he was excited to see how things would go. He was slightly worried about Todoroki though, the teen had been a lot more tense then usual. Perhaps it would be prudent to speak with the teen during the break between the second and third events.

Although he suspected the reason for the tenseness was more due to Endeavour then anything else, or at least that was the biggest reason.

The most surprising thing lately was Kacchan had seemed to have a one-eighty personality change. He went from insulting his classmates to using their names, he had even started to swear less. Normally Izuku would be pleased with this change, it meant the Timeline would stay in tact.

However he had a feeling something was wrong, people didn't have sudden attitude adjustments like that. His case being the exception do to fusing with a teenager, but Kacchan didn't have that excuse.

'Perhaps you should talk to them after the Sports Festival?' Sokka suggested and Izuku hummed in agreement.

'Yeah, or maybe after Internships.' Izuku said with a sigh, before focusing in onto the race that was happening below. To his surprise Kacchan wasn't the one in the lead, that spot went to Todoroki.

Now he was really worried, Kacchan almost seemed dull and lifeless. Like all the fight they had had was gone, it was honestly disturbing. The emotions coming from his Izuku half of his personality wanted to make sure they were ok, but he knew approaching them wouldn't get the result he wanted.

The Calvary battle was next, the four teams that won being Todoroki's, Ochaco's, Shinsou's, and Kacchan's. The original Izuku's former friend coming in last, another red flag on the growing list of red flags.

As the Sport's Festival paused for a couple hours, Izuku got up and made his way down to the cafeteria. His heart feeling slightly heavy in his chest, had this happened in the original Timeline. He remembered there being a fire in the spiky haired explosion boy, but now there just wasn't. Had he misread the situation in the former Timeline, or was this truly different?

"Midoriya." Todoroki's voice piped up from the side, making Izuku turn towards the duel Quirked teen.

"Oh, hey Todoroki." Izuku greeted, still feeling a bit distracted." Is something the matter, do you need to talk to me about something?"

"Yes, I do." Todoroki responded plainly, not a single emotion showing in his expression." Privately, please."

Izuku nodded and followed the duel Quirked teen out into the hallway, not knowing what they wanted to talk about. This hadn't been shown to him in the former Timeline, but he could piece together some things. After all, the words the original Izuku had said to Todoroki in the former Timeline gave a huge hint.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Izuku asked, giving the other teen a smile. Todoroki just seemed to glare at the ground, as if it offended them or something.

"Are you All Might's secret love child?" Todoroki asked so bluntly, that Izuku nearly fell over from shock. The echoes of laughter from the One For All users filling his head, making him want to roll his eyes in exasperation.

"Um, what?!" Izuku exclaimed, giving Todoroki a wide eyed stare." I am not biologically All Might's son, that being said...I do consider him a father figure. I didn't know my father growing up, so All Might has sorta filled that role."