Ch 37. Assignment

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku stared numbly at the wall in front of him, he was back in the room...no, his room and Ichiro was reading a comic next to him. The boy was the only light he had in this situation and despite everything he was glad he had been taken, if only to have found out about his brother being cloned.

It had been two days since the video was broadcast to the entirety of Japan, basically telling them they weren't to try and find or rescue him.

He wonder what Banjo must be thinking, or Yoichi. Did they blame him or hate him for what he had been forced to do, was he truly destined to have to go down the path of Villainy. He was under no illusion he wasn't going to be arrested if he actually did something illegal, but the question was....what was he going to be expected to do?

A knock sounded through the room, making him tense as his former self walked in. A disgusting but smug air to them, god he didn't care if it was self-hatred...he despised himself so much. Not even he would have done this before he was sent back, at least that was what he was telling himself.

"Ah, Shinomori, time for your first big mission." All For One declared, clapping his hands together happily.

Izuku held back a glare, knowing that showing any resistance wasn't a smart way of getting All For One to lower their guard. He knew that better then anyone, since he used to be this man standing in front of him.

"What's my mission?" Izuku asked, monotonously.

"Glad you asked, your mission is to break into a facility on the edge of the city." All For One stated simply." Don't try and escape, you have an anklet attached to you...also if you speak to any Heroes, then I will begin programming the boy you've referred to as Ichiro. Understood?"

Izuku clenched his jaw, but gave a sharp nod.

"Understood, sir." Izuku replied, obediently." May I understand what I am stealing, finding, or retrieving?"

All For One gave him a folder, he opened it and immediately paled. He knew that his past self was more deranged then he had been, but this was an entirely new level of insanity. Inside the folder was a request to grab missile launching codes. If he was able to understand where this plan was going, then All For One was planning on holding the entirety of Japan hostage.

He gave a nod to his past self and watched All For One leave, they would be back to give him gear in order to complete the mission. Izuku wouldn't be using One For All or the Quirks within it, he didn't want to tarnish the Quirk that had given him so much. Plus, he doubted any of the One For All users would like their Quirk's being used for Villainy.

That only left Super Regeneration, Muscle, Healing, Viper, and Shock Absorption. Not the best Quirks for this, but not the worst either. Plus Danger Sense since he couldn't shut that off, even if he didn't want Hikage's Quirk to be used for evil.

"Izuku-Onii?" Ichiro questioned and he looked over to see the boy giving him a worried look." Are you alright?"

"I am fine, Ichiro." Izuku replied softly." I promise."