Ch 11. USJ

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news of his condition was brought to Toshinori and Recovery Girl's attention, both of them scolding him for keeping it a secret. He explained that he had a plan to fix the situation, but it couldn't happen unless he was at the USJ trip.

Toshinori wasn't happy about that, but considering it was the only working plan they currently had to deal with the situation, he relented. Recovery Girl decided to come along for the trip, in case something happened to him. Little did she know it wasn't just him in danger this time, it was the entirety of Class 1-A.

While he hadn't been at the USJ attack when it happened in his timeline, he did get a detailed report from Tomura and Kurogiri. So he knew what to expect, to a certain extent. At least the bigger events in the attack, smaller details may elude him.

'We don't even know if the Super Regeneration Quirk will work.' Yoichi murmured in his mind and Izuku sighed again. It hurt knowing that his brother was so broken at the idea of losing him, he wished that they hated him still...so it wouldn't hurt Yoichi as much.

It wasn't only Yoichi he wished he could spare, but Banjo had been exceptionally clingy and worried lately. Banjo would tell him to eat healthy, go on daily checkups with Recovery Girl, and other small things to make his life easier. Sometimes Izuku wondered how he got lucky with the Fifth user, he still felt incredibly guilty for causing the man's death.

'It's our only hope, Yoichi.' Izuku responded with a reassuring smile.' Even if it doesn't work, just know that I will eventually give One For All to someone when I close in on my death...then I'll have a Vestige just like you.'

Yoichi gave a feeling of acknowledgement through One For All, though the feels of sadness and heartbreak also came through.

'Daffodil, I hope it works.' Banjo admitted sending the impression of a shaky smile through the Quirk.' I don't want your life to end prematurely.'

'Considering I've technically lived over two hundred years, I wouldn't say my life would be ending prematurely.' Izuku replied with a huff of amusement.' That being said, thank you, Banjo-kun.'

The day of the USJ finally arrived and the plan Izuku had was put into action slowly, Bakugou had been suspended. Thankfully he had managed to prevent the blonde teen from expulsion and made sure they knew that, after all just because he had his Izuku side didn't mean he was above putting someone in their place. Sometimes.

'Daffodil stop talking about your death so carelessly!' Banjo grumbled, earning a laugh from Izuku.' It's not funny!'

'Sorry Banjo-kun.' Izuku responded with a chuckle.' Yoichi and I are from a generation in which people had a morbid sense of humor.'

Yoichi gave off the feeling of exasperation through One For All, earning a mental smirk from Izuku. He did love annoying his little brother, it was one of his favorite pastimes these days.

'You worry me sometimes, Shiro.' Banjo mumbled, much to Izuku's amusement.' You know what? Fine. Just let me know if your serious about something, otherwise I'll try not to worry about it too much.'

Izuku gave his boyfriend...lover...partner, his feels of acceptance.

The bus Izuku was currently came to a stop in front of the huge domed building known as the USJ, it was nerve-racking knowing what was about to happen. Yet he knew all of his own plans and backup plans, all he had to do to win was keep people alive and give information to the Pro's when he had too.