Ch 16. Anger And Breaking Points

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Mentions of abuse, similar to last chapter....also depiction of a panic attack

Also, time to put our dear AFO/Izuku through the angst to a degree that should be illegal but isn't!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked over to Aizawa, he needed to inform the man about Kacchan and Todoroki and his concerns regarding them. He couldn't let things fester, or there could be extremely bad consequences.

When he entered the classroom, he spotted the man grading papers. It was only an hour after the Sports Festival, which Todoroki won with Kacchan coming in second. He was also technically speaking supposed to be home, however he was avoiding a conversation he needed to have with Yoichi.

"Aizawa-sensei, can I talk to you for a moment?" Izuku asked as he knocked on the door to get his teachers attention. Aizawa looked up and frowned when they spotted him, clearly not pleased he had stuck around after school.

"What do you want, Midoriya." Aizawa asked, placing a paper aside and focusing their attention on Izuku.

Izuku took a deep breath, before relaying everything he noticed about Kacchan and what he talked about with Todoroki. He emphasized the urgency of the situations, more specifically Kacchan's. The explosive teen hadn't even blinked when he got second place, that was extremely unsettling.

Aizawa listened to him the entire time, their face getting more grim with each point he made for his case. Eventually they let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of their nose, clearly having gotten a headache from the situation.

"That's concerning, to say the least." Aizawa admitted with a frown." What I want to know is how you understand and can spot the signs of abuse, as is the case with Todoroki?"

Izuku swallowed, his noted Yoichi was actively fighting off his attempts to block them. He grimaced, but the sudden feeling of Banjo's calming presence. He took a deep breath, Aizawa did technically know he was a Time Traveller, perhaps he should come clean to his teacher and not just Yoichi.

"Because, I was in a similar position as Todoroki." Izuku confessed, nearly stumbling from the amount of shock coming from Yoichi.

Aizawa's eyes widened in concern, they immediately stood up and went around the desk to stand in front of him. They gently grabbed his wrist, pulling him over to a chair and telling him to sit down. Izuku obeyed knowing better then to argue, after all he had practically confessed to having been abused to a Hero.

"Explain." Aizawa stated, his black eyes glinting with barely controlled anger, though he knew it wasn't directed at him.

And so he did, he told him about the beatings, about the mental torture, about the nights he spent without food, and about not having told anyone so that someone he was close with wouldn't suffer.

With each verbal confession Izuku felt lighter, he had kept this all this inside for over two hundred years. He brought his hands up to his eyes when something wet fell, before realizing he was crying. He didn't cry often and when he did it was from bottling things up, like he had done with this topic.

His breaths came in quicker as the list of things he dealt with got longer and longer, eventually he was practically hyperventilating. The feeling of Banjo's presence slowing the spiral, but not stopping it.

The light's suddenly felt much brighter, the slightest sound making him feel like he was going to jump out of his skin. He wanted to curl up into a ball until this was over, he wanted to leave...no, he needed to leave. Without meaning to, he released Smokescreen and it instantly enveloped him and Aizawa.