Ch 26. Will You____ Me?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku entered Class 1-A, followed by the seven One For All users.

Immediately Aizawa tensed up, their body posture going on the defensive and Izuku made sure he was between his teacher and his found family. He knew that they couldn't get hurt, but he didn't want to test those limits.

"Who are they?" Aizawa asked, their eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Um, that's what I'm going to explain." Izuku said softly." These are my family members, they are technically dead both legally and literally."

As if to prove a point, Banjo and Hikage went to touch a wall and phased through it. While one of them phasing through could be explained by a Quirk, both having the same Quirk and not being related was astronomically unlikely. Izuku was willing to use that to his favour, to make the situation seem more reality based then it would appear at first glance.

"I am not even going to ask, just make sure they don't disturb the class and I won't have an issue with it." Aizawa stated simply, before returning to teaching. Izuku paid attention ignoring the users as they chatted quietly in the back of the class.

Eventually the class started coming to a close, with Aizawa wanting to do one more announcement before they left. Banjo was standing further away then he usually did, mainly cause he did not want the class freaking out over him dating someone twice his age when he was technically older then his lover.

No one knew who he truly was though, so he couldn't use that as an excuse. However despite this he felt sad he wasn't next to Banjo right now, he might have developed a slightly unhealthy codependency to the other man. He would have to get used to the new normal, since it wasn't considered normal to have a relationship with an older man according to the law.

"Alright, in just a two weeks...your going to do this terms Final Exam." Aizawa stated and Izuku paled, he was so not ready for a test." Those who pass will be coming on a special camping trip. For the next two weeks, you have permission to train unsupervised."

"Um, Aizawa sensei?" Izuku raised his hand slowly." May I have a talk with you after class?"

"Fine, the rest of you leave to go to your next class." Aizawa ordered and everyone filed out of the room, before his teacher turned towards him." What do you need, Midoriya."

Izuku swallowed, turning to face Banjo hesitantly and the Fifth user gave him a reassuring smile. They knew what he was going to do, but it still made Izuku worry about his teachers reaction to such a thing. Sure, Izuku and Banjo couldn't be separated, but that didn't mean Aizawa couldn't keep an annoyingly close watch on them.

"Fifth, the ghost with no hair...he's my boyfriend." Izuku admitted slowly." I just wanted to inform you of this fact, since I am actually over two hundred...I know what I am doing. I promise."

Aizawa frowned, leaning back in his desk chair with a contemplative expression. Izuku held his breath, hoping they weren't going to try and break him and Banjo up.

"I don't like it, regardless of having the mind of an adult...your still legally fifteen." Aizawa stated, but then let out a small sigh of defeat." However I can tell you both care for each other a lot, as such I will allow the relationship...but you need to tell the class. I am sorry, but it's for the best."

Izuku sighed, closing his eyes.

"Understood, Aizawa-sensei." Izuku replied and turned to face Banjo again, giving them a small nod to convey it had gone fairly well all things considered.