Ch 25. Introductions

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked out towards the kitchen, hoping his mother wouldn't ask why there were seven strangers in his room. The One For All users were tense, preparing for the possibility of Inko being able to see them.

"Mom?" Izuku called once he entered the room and Inko turned, before pausing with their eyes wide with shock. Well that answered his Question, the users could now be seen by everyone.

"Honey, why is there seven translucent adults inside the room?" Inko asked warily and Izuku chuckled nervously, not really sure of how to respond.

"You know I have One For All from All Might right?" Izuku said and Inko inclined her head in a nod." Well these are the former users of the Quirk, they are dead which is why they are translucent. I can make physical contact with them, but everything else they just phase through."

"I see." Inko muttered, seemingly more to herself then anything." Alright, I am going to just put that as yet another thing about you I don't understand, why don't you introduce me?"

Izuku nodded and gave Yoichi a look, his brother stepping up and the other users following in suit until they were lined up in numerical order. He hoped they wouldn't accidentally get on his moms hit list, she was terrifying when mad and he was pretty sure that Inko was able to kill Ghosts...nothing stood in her way when she was angry.

"Hello Ma'am, I am Yoichi Shigaraki." Yoichi greeted with a small smile." I am the First One For All user and my Quirk was Transference and Stockpiling, which fused to make One For All itself."

Katsumi and Sokka stepped forward next, their expressions neutral and disinterested. Izuku knew it was mostly a tough act though, those two were soft on the inside. It was almost insane seeing the two circumstance made soldiers in such a unique light, it made him sad that he had decided to end them all those years ago.

"You can call my Second." Katsumi stated simply." My Quirks is Self-Destruct."

"Third, my Quirk is Fa Jin." Sokka added, before the two backed up once more and Hikage stepped forward next. Their face wearing an expression of nervousness, which Izuku attributed to the fact that he was the unintentional parent who's DNA comprised the other half of his own DNA.

"Hikage...you know my last name I believe." Hikage said awkwardly." My Quirk is Danger Sense, a passive sensory and mildly precognitive Quirk."

Inko's eyes widened at the name.

"Your Izuku's Father." Inko murmured and Hikage nodded with a sad smile." Oh my, this is unexpected...It's wonderful to meet you, sir. I am sorry you weren't able to see your son growing up, I can show you picture's later if you want?"

Hikage nodded, looking like he would enjoy doing that.

"I think I would love to, Ms. Midoriya." Hikage responded with a polite nod, earning an eye roll from his mom.

"We literally have a child, I think you can call me Inko." Inko said and Hikage nodded in acceptance, before stepping back and letting Banjo take a step forward.

"Hello, Ma'am." Banjo greeted, his face looking pale." My name's Banjo Daigorou and my Quirk is called Black Whip, I am your sons Boyfriend."

Izuku closed his eyes, mentally going over Banjo's second funeral plans. He thought orange tulips and black roses sounded like good flowers, perhaps a granite headstone or would cremation be best considering he was fairly certain there wouldn't be any of Banjo left to bury at the end of his moms wrath.