Ch 48. Work Studies

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Major...character death....it will temporary....but there is only hurt in this specific chapter....but no comfort....

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

Ichiro's Quirk: Omni (Has the ability to use any possible Quirk in existence(inspired by Wildcard from 'We Can Be Heroes'))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked up to the Nighteye agency, greeting the greenette Hero with a wide smile. It had been a long time since he'd seen them, he had missed them. They had been undercover during his wedding and wasn't able to come, much to Izuku's disappointment. Nevertheless, he was happy to see them again, just before rescuing Eri too.

"Hey, long time no see!" Izuku said with a smirk, which caused Mirai to roll his golden eyes in exasperation.

"Ah, it's Izuku Daigorou now...isn't it?" Mirai questioned giving him a raised eyebrow, looking mildly amused and Izuku blushed slightly.

"Uh, yeah." Izuku confirmed, giving a sheepish look." I got married, a week and a half ago."

"I know, apologies on not being there for the wedding, but I wasn't even allowed contact to the outside world." Mirai said with a regretful expression, Izuku just shook his head.

"It's fine!" Izuku said with a grin." Heroic work rarely waits for anyone or anything."

Mirai gave a chuckle, before sighing and handing over a folder.

"This is what he have for our mission, your going to mainly helping me do patrols around the territory of Overhaul's group." Mirai explained and Izuku couldn't contain the mild growl that escaped his throat." Did the previous Izuku face this man before?"

"Yes, their holding a seven year old girl by the name of Eri in their base." Izuku explained, biting their lip." Their using her blood and tissue to make permenant Quirk suppressing bullet's.....her Quirk is Rewind, a time related Quirk that rewinds organic matter to it's previous state....sometimes erasing it out of existence."

Izuku closed his eyes, in the old future...he had taken Eri's Quirk. He left the girl alone other then that though, not even he would have hurt a girl intentionally. He even erased their memories of their Quirk, after all you couldn't miss what you never knew you had. However now that just made a pang of guilt course through him, he'd protect Eri this time around and maybe learn how to use her Quirk then return it so that he could teach her how to do it....

"That's unsettling information." Mirai stated, frowning slightly." Is there nothing we can do?"

"I know their base location...their Quirks, and their strategy in the former Timeline." Izuku offered slowly." But things could have changed, especially after killing All For One on live television...."

Mirai frowned slightly, before giving a small nod and sighing.

"Would you mind letting me use my Quirk on you?" Mirai asked gently and Izuku just held out his hand, he trusted the greenette Hero.