Ch 43. Provisional License Exam Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

Ichiro's Quirk: Omni (Has the ability to use any possible Quirk in existence(inspired by Wildcard from 'We Can Be Heroes'))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was tense as he stood outside of Takoba National Stadium, minutes before he took the Provisional Exam. He was nervous, this was one of the few ways the Commission could mess with him now and he was scared they would look for any reason to deny him becoming a Hero.

Aizawa was talking with Ms.Joke, but he just ignored them wondering how he was going to plan this situation. There was no guarantee it would play out the same as the former Timeline, so Toga's recounting of events might not be accurate and even if it was he refused to tell his class how he thought events would turn out.

This was an exam and should be hard for them, even if he might know how it turns out.

"You alright, Midoriya?" Ochaco asked and he turned to look at his friend, giving a small nod and nervous smile.

"I'm alright, although I don't think my name will be Midoriya for much longer..." Izuku admitted, knowing that his Mom and Hikage were already in the process of getting themselves legally married.

They had decided not to have a wedding, just do the vows with a couple of witnesses. It made him happy that Hikage finally found someone that could handle their anxiety, in fact he was pretty sure Inko found it kinda cute. Hikage had gotten flustered when he mentioned that, which had caused Izuku to fall into laughter for nearly a half an hour.

"Oh, that's right!" Ochaco said with a gasp." Your moms getting married to Shinomori-san!"

"Yup, they have been pining for each other since they met." Izuku stated with an exasperate sigh. It wasn't even an exaggeration, Hikage had been head over heels for Inko since he first met the woman. Ironic if you think about it, almost as if they were meant for each other to some extent.

Soon Aizawa called them over and they entered the Exam arena, Izuku heart hammering in his chest as he observed the landscape that had been provided. It appeared to be the same as how Toga described it, but he still was unsure if that was going to change or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The exam was fairly straight forward for Izuku, though being targeted by other schools was certainly not ideal. He was able to use Black Whip to keep his team safe from the balls that would tag them out, making sure to put Danger Sense to good use. However Smokescreen wasn't that useful during this event, mainly due to the fact it would hurt his team's ability to see and put them to a disadvantage.

If he wanted to use Smokescreen, then he'd have to wait until he was separated or his team was taken down. Either was not ideal, at least in the long run. He dodged a few of the ball sent his way, smirking and silently thanking his Papa for their Quirk.

"Izuku over here!" Ochaco called and Izuku zeroed in on his friend, changing his direction and landing next to them.

"What is it Ochaco?" Izuku asked, before pausing." Or should I say, Toga?"