Ch 42. Talks Of Children

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

Daichi's Quirk: Green Whip (Green colored variation of Black Whip)

Shiro's Quirk: Intimidation (Can make people around him feel overwhelmingly scared, paranoid, and anxious(The opposite of Hikage's Quirk))

Hana's Quirk: Push (An extremely powerful gravity/telekinesis Quirk that pushes things away from her(The opposite in almost every way to Inko's Quirk))

Ichiro's Quirk: Omni (Has the ability to use any possible Quirk in existence(inspired by Wildcard from 'We Can Be Heroes'))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, god....what if I fail?!" Izuku asked, pulling at his wavy long hair in panic." I won't be able to marry you, but I really really want too."

Banjo just walked over and wrapped their arms around his waist, making him blush slightly at the sudden contact. He had just received a clearly reluctant message from the Commission that he was going to be taking the Provisional License Exam with his class, they were likely sucking up after the huge blow on their reputation.

It also likely help that most, if not all, of the people who watched the news during the battle with All For One were on his side. At first it was split, mainly due to how brutal he had been to the Super Villain. However more and more people started to demand he was given a License to do Hero work, it was probably the reason for the License exams in the first place in this Timeline.

"You'll do wonderfully, Daffodil." Banjo murmured softly, making him let out a sigh.

"Your just bias, of course your gonna believe I can do it." Izuku muttered, pouting slightly and earning a chuckle from Banjo.

"So what if I am bias, your my handsome and wonderful, fiance." Banjo purred softly, making Izuku blush at the comment." Plus, you have more then enough skills right now and you've already been helping provide information to the Pro's since you came back in time, you'll do great."

Izuku just sighed, but he supposed Banjo was right.

Since the battle with All For One his requests for Villain Quirk breakdowns were getting more and more necessary, especially since Toshinori had held a speech declaring him their successor. It didn't bother him, since due to the fight with All For One he wouldn't be able to go into Underground Heroics like he had wanted too, but he'd also given permission for Toshinori to do it.

Sure he wanted to create a system that didn't depend on one person to protect them, but until he did...it wasn't safe to just take that system away. He needed to ease a new system in and then slowly take the past one out, by the time that the past system was gone...no one would even have realized it had gone.

"Dad!" Hana's voice inturrupted his thoughts and he turned towards his daughter, who was jumping up and down with excitement.

"What is it?" Izuku asked, bending over as Hana ran up and gave him a hug, he had missed his children so so much." You seem excited, did something happen?"

"Uncle Yoichi wants to take us to the amusement park!" Hana chirped cheerfully." Can I go, pleeeaaaase!"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, amused by his daughters antics.

"Sure thing, princess." Izuku agreed, ruffling his daughters hair slightly. Sadly she inherited Yoichi's obsession with their hair, which made her bat his hand away with a small glare.