Ch 8. Izuku VS Bakugou

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was unsure of how this combat training was gonna go, he was informed of it before hand only because he decided to tell Aizawa about how he'd only recently gotten his Quirk. It wasn't a lie, he got One For All about a year ago, however he still had All For One his entire past life.

Following Toshinori as he lead the class to the same arena the entrance exam was held in, he thought about the first mission he would need to undertake. Toga was the most pressing matter, if they couldn't get her out of her manic state...well she would just become a Villain once more.

"Alright, everyone draw for teams." Toshinori in All Might form ordered and everyone took a piece of paper that had a letter on it. Izuku looked down at his, it was D. He turned to face Ochaco to see that she had the same letter, so that meant they were teammates.

Izuku watched as each person drew their letters, Danger Sense pinging inside his head making his eyes widen. He hadn't reached the threshold for how many people he saved, so why was he getting one of the users Quirks?

'Sorry about that, I understand it was a surprise.' Hikage apologized in his mind.' I know we made an agreement that you wouldn't get one of our Quirks until you save a certain amount of people, but we talked about it and since I have the only passive Quirk. We made an exception for it, mainly due to your stunt in the entrance exam.'

'T-Thanks, I appreciate it a lot.' Izuku responded, shell shocked at the decision the users had made. He hadn't expected that, but thankfully he was able to handle the Quirk easily due to All For One.

Alright Team A, consisting of Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida will be Villains." Toshinori declared the teams." Team D, consisting of Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka will be the Hero team. The Villain team has five minutes to get a plan together, then the Hero team will infiltrate the building."

Izuku winced realizing why Danger Sense had pinged, he was up against Bakugou. In fact Danger Sense was getting stronger every second that passed, he hoped Bakugou wouldn't do something that he would regret later.

He didn't want the explosive teen to blame him for getting them expelled.

"You ready, Deku-kun?" Ochaco asked and Izuku turned to the girl, a nervous smile on his face. The name Deku certainly wasn't a bad thing, not when coming from a friend who clearly liked him.

"Um, yeah." Izuku nodded, he had to remember to hold back against them. He might only have the mental skills of his former self, not the muscle memory...but he could still hurt someone really badly.

"Heroes, please begin infiltration." Toshinori ordered and Izuku and Ochaco entered the building, their guards up for any surprise attacks.

Izuku was nervous, he knew Bakugou's fighting style and other weaknesses. However winning would only make Izuku's life more difficult, losing however wasn't fair on Ochaco.

"I'll fight Bakugou, you focus on getting the bomb." Izuku ordered and Ochaco nodded." Wait until we find Bakugou though, then I can distract him while you find Iida and the bomb."

With the plan decided upon, the two walked through the halls. Izuku following Danger Sense, knowing that it would lead him to Bakugou. After a few moments, the explosive teen leapt out from around a corner. Immediately targeting Izuku, while Ochaco took it as a signal to get to the bomb.

"I'm gonna kill you, Deku!" Bakugou snarled." I can't believe you actually lied to me about having a Quirk!"

"I didn't Bakugou!" Izuku snapped back, completely done with his former friends attitude." I only got my Quirk last year, I didn't tell you because I don't trust you!"